The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I believe there was a sub-section amendment voted for after we were betrayed but those Antipodean fucks that if the daily quiz wouldn’t load the player wouldn’t suffer this punishment. It’s okay, I’m acceptant of the tainted spoon.

Ok. Thanks. Do you want to fight with fists or or weapons?

On 22/02/2020 at 22:18, pleslie99 said:

Just waiting on @101 for his semi final answers. 7pm tomorrow is the deadline. Last reminder as I wont be on until the deadline has passed.

Sorry was in Spain

34 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

P&B charity boxing match. There’s plenty weapons that could fight on the undercard.

Medical expenses? 

As a gentleman. I\'ll fight them all.....for warm up.....If it has to be on the same day so be it. 

Medical expenses? 
As a gentleman. I\'ll fight them all.....for warm up.....If it has to be on the same day so be it. 

That you’re concerned with medical expenses tells me all I need to know.
I’m sure you’d rip through the lesser men as a warm up with relative ease. Just don’t blame that when you lose.

36 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

That you’re concerned with medical expenses tells me all I need to know.
I’m sure you’d rip through the lesser men as a warm up with relative ease. Just don’t blame that when you lose.

As I said I'm a gentleman..Take it like this, I could never fight you and date your mother on the same day. Unfair on your father having to look after two battered arsoholes at the same time.

Enjoy your fame while you have it.

As I said I'm a gentleman..Take it like this, I could never fight you and date your mother on the same day. Unfair on your father having to look after two battered arsoholes at the same time.
Enjoy your fame while you have it.

That was pretty decent tbf. I’ll be using it as motivation as it reminds me that my mum and dad split up when I was a kid and it was pretty shit but it was still a pretty funny line, kudos!