The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

29 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I seem to recall handing you your arse at the last couple of Quest events :D

You're only as good as you last rodeo, and with the High brow/low brow coming up this month, you may have underestimated my knowledge of the pop band Steps

Edited by Silky Si McFly
Beer

21 minutes ago, Silky Si McFly said:

You're only as good as you last rodeo, and with the High brow/low brow coming up this month, you may have underestimated my knowledge of the pop band Steps

Likewise, you might have underestimated my knowledge of the life and works of Percy Bysshe Shelley. 

I'm sure this is fascinating for everyone else reading this :)

Well  cup quarter final results are in. There was a dubious question due to ot being in the news last week, a few of you pointed out that the answer was wrong, which it was, however after deliberation with the powers that be they have decided that all results stand as they are as it was still a level playing field.

8mileBU 7 v Adamski 4

In the 1st tie, 8mileBU raced away into an early lead, Adamski never really threatened.

Tynierose 3 v Peasy23 4

Both teams getting to the last 8 thanks to some solid defensive work in previous rounds and again defences on top here. Peasy23 sneaks through thanks to a moment of brilliance in the dying seconds.

Moomintroll 6 v Silky si Mcfly 6

These 2 force me to think up a extra time question so I have nothing else to say apart from You wont like the extra time question........

Mark Connolly 7 v 101 8

Both teams big hitters and this tie lived up to its billing, goals galore but 101 sneaks it thanks to the odd goal in 15.

So extra time for Moomintroll and Silky si Mcfly. 

I asked about 10 different tall things in the quiz, what is the height, in metres, of them all together? 

Answers by PM by 7pm on friday.

1 minute ago, pleslie99 said:

I think it was 7, someone will go back and check for me 😉

On the piece of paper where I keep the scores I have a blank for you on Tuesday but had entered a 7 in the table. Looked back and so far find nothing.