The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

11 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Extra time has been completed in the 1st round of the cup, all very tense affairs. Some will feel aggrieved at even having to play extra time after some sterling efforts during the 90 but that's the luck of the draw.
There was some good logic sent my way but I'm not as good as SlipperyP at this so you just need to make do with the scores.

How many goals have been scored so far this season in Scotland's top 4 divisions? Btw this was when I asked the question and did not include yesterday's games (which is unfortunate for 101 as he would have been bang on otherwise!) 1387 is the answer.

Salvo 1750 v Ross. 2030

101 1414 v Eednud 1657

BWV 1350 v Ziggy - No Answer

Well done Salvo Montalbano, 101 and BWV who all progress to the next round.
Round 2 will be up either later tonight or tomorrow!

I'm basically Darren Brown, if anyone wants the lottery numbers for next week get in touch.

7 for Monday few guesses 

11 hours ago, Silky Si McFly said:

Plans next Sunday? No?! Then join @Cardinal Richelieu who'll be hosting the quiz at The Brass Monkey next Sunday from 5pm.

https://www.facebook.com/SilkySiMcFlyQuizzes/

Sorry, personal plug, couldn't help it  😉

Heh. As you know I did it last night and was plagued by quite a few audio problems (quite a few of my own doing) ... there was a very real possibility that I was going to have to sing the music round at one point. 

Anyway - #newleaguenewme.

7 out of 10. Same old shite.