The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

11 hours ago, Silky Si McFly said:

Could have been worse, you could have been relegated with a score of 45!!!!

Went to a quiz with Silky Si McFly tonight. He was still banging on about the injustice of getting relegated with 45 points. 

We ended up winning the quiz. Our prizes were a bottle of Talisker and a certificate. He got the whisky. I got a piece of paper to put on my fridge. 

Injustice you say?

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

5 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Quizzing for a wee while, lost my enthusiasm.   In other news though there will be a cup comp starting next week.  Format to be decided, questions to be well erm ridiculous.

How can you lose enthusiasm for a quiz that is so challenging in 1 or 2 days you can score as much as would have been achieved in a week or 2 of The Australian quizzing?

Just make sure the Cup does not contain any questions about what you've eaten, drank, what clothes/shoes you own, what bedtime stories you used be told etc etc etc. 

Ooroo and all that cobber. Haste ye back.

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Went to a quiz with Silky Si McFly tonight. Still banging on about it.  

We ended up winning the quiz. Our prizes were a bottle of Talisker and a certificate. He got the whisky. I got a piece of paper to put on my fridge. 

Injustice you say?

Get the certificate posted.  This is a win for the P&B community.  Without your day today training on here, you would have won nothing.  It's a squad game after all.

Guest Moomintroll
Went to a quiz with Silky Si McFly tonight. Still banging on about it.  
Injustice you say?
The booze will be tanned in a week, that certificate will last a lifetime.

I was in France for a week of skiing so neglected my quiz duties. Apologies.

Good to know I didn't miss much, just Cardi binning the quiz and coming back to a SUPERMEGALEAGUE or whatever we are having. 

7/10 Monday