The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6 for Friday to top off an insipid display for the week.. Cardi I salute your indefatigability and wish the triumvirate of @slipperyp ,@NJ2 and @Leeds Saint all the best. 

Congrats to Mark Connolly... 

Edited by The Captain
Typo

3 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Well done Connolly

A sad day losing our cardinal and I thank him for his service.  Good to see others step up to the plate.  I think I will take a sabbatical also for a while.

Good luck chaps.

Brilliant. So Cardi, Tynie and BWV have all thrown in the towel.  They clearly know that the rogue posters of the quiz thread are clearly unmoderatable!

6 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Well done Connolly

A sad day losing our cardinal and I thank him for his service.  Good to see others step up to the plate.  I think I will take a sabbatical also for a while.

Good luck chaps.

Is that from quizzing or just Cupling?

5 hours ago, Ziggy said:

RIP Cardi.

I'm not dead!

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Brilliant. So Cardi, Tynie and BWV have all thrown in the towel.  They clearly know that the rogue posters of the quiz thread are clearly unmoderatable!

And I'm still going to take part in the quiz! Organising a "rota" to do the tables seems to take all the fun out of it. A few folk have kindly volunteered to take part. I'll sort it out next week - maybe the lowest score out the volunteers could do the tables. Or maybe I could random.org the next administrator for the week, and they could do the same moving forward. 

Who can say. This could be a new dawn. Maybe we should all have our own entrance music. 

Anyway,  here's this week's nags.

@Helpma @Tynierose (sabbatical or no sabbatical) - Friday

@deej @NotThePars (all week)

37 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm not dead!

And I'm still going to take part in the quiz! Organising a "rota" to do the tables seems to take all the fun out of it. A few folk have kindly volunteered to take part. I'll sort it out next week - maybe the lowest score out the volunteers could do the tables. Or maybe I could random.org the next administrator for the week, and they could do the same moving forward. 

Who can say. This could be a new dawn. Maybe we should all have our own entrance music. 

Anyway,  here's this week's nags.

@Helpma @Tynierose (sabbatical or no sabbatical) - Friday

@deej @NotThePars (all week)

Perhaps you should create one of those e-training things you do and if any candidate understand it and score good marks in the quiz at the end then they are exempt from tabling. 🍻

Edited by Eednud