The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

The Queen has spoken, time to fire the missiles for Playoff #124

Looking their best this weekend were;

Prince Harry Playoff

@pleslie99 P17 W14 L3 last app:7th Dec 2019

I'm sure it was about 150 on the flight and I dunno about suits, never watched it, dont know how many she was in or indeed how many there was! I'm going to gamble and say she was in 100 episodes so my answer is 15000

v

@The_Kincardine P18 W10 L8 last app: 21st Dec 2019

80 Iranianas and 10 appearances from Meghan = 800 total.

Ali Khamemei Playoff

@Spring Onion P4 W2 L2 last app: 30th Nov 2019

Flight I'm going to guess had 68 Iranians as I'm sure I heard there were a lot of other nationals on it also.  Suits, never watched but she has been with Harry for a few years so I'm guessing hasn't been in it for a while  if it's still going. So maybe 6 years worth of shows so 12 episodes a year that would be 72.  68 x 72 = 4896  

v

@mathematics P5 W4 L1 last app: 14th Dec 2019

NO SCORE

Question - What number do you get if you multiply the number of Iranians killed on flight PS752 with the number of episodes of Suits, starring Meghan Markle?

Congratulations to @pleslie99 with his scudding of @The_Kincardine, who was royally trumped.

Also, congratulations to @Spring Onion tailored a stunning victory over the numbers man himself @mathematics, who obviously lost his calculator and probably still counting on his fingers.

Had a nice week everyone.

I will place my holiday in advance @Cardinal Richelieu, I will not be available for the weekend 1st & 2nd Feb.  Away on business.

Edited by SlipperyP

Mon 10/10 educated guess on Romeo

Right lads, I've been thinking about the playoff and the folk who don't turn up ie @mathematics.

I already give time until midnight GMT time for everyone to send a PM, however, sometimes posters don't bother their arse and come out with some lame excuse.

Well, since that time is 7am here in the jungle. I would like to propose, that if the player who doesn't send the PM is vying for promotion, his place can be taken by next players on the league table.  This week it would have gone to @Eednud. He would get another 12 hours to send a PM. If he doesn't then I revival the answer.

Vote please, and I'll go with the majority.

Thanks, the Management team (play off section)