The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

@thecaptain @BigBo10 (Friday)

@Rugster (Wed-Fri)

@NotThePars (All week)

Get moving boys. Need to do the tables about 8am tomorrow as I'm out on the piss preach in Manchester tomorrow. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

It's a fine day for fans of Aberdeen-supporting Chemistry aficionados residing in the Middle East, as Helpma achieves his 5th crown by 3 points over everyone's favourite gravestone in the film The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Arch Stanton.

Meanwhile, at the other end, German Jag, Tynierose and MixuFixIt have all shat the bed, whilst pleslie99 will have to contend with a play-off. 

image.png.50c9aea9e2ef2215a39505c708771937.png

In the SWL, MSU returns to his spiritual home, along with Moomintroll and Alang1993. The sleeping giant of P+B Quizzing, Kincardine, is in the play-offs. 

Whilst at the bottom, NotthePars has gone AWOL, Ross is gone, and the artist formerly known as Adam101 is in the bin (sorry - I'll change the table for next week). Spring Onion has been sprung into the play-offs. 

image.png.c2663dae38c83006030b7bf4b6fba242.png

And there is drama in the BWVL - not at geaky winning his 2nd bronze gong, nor at the DA and wastecoatwilly being promoted, not even at mathematics hitting the play-offs.

But WTF has happened to Edmund? A once proud Premier Leaguer, he's spent the last few leagues languishing in the bottom shop - and the rumours circulating Yabbie Creek suggest that ditching their manager is the only solution.

image.png.fba76aa7d231a40bcf6763aaff7a4ea7.png

Well done to Jacksgranda for making the wooden spoon his own too. As Tony G would say, he's showing the heart and commitment to the game. 

All that remains for me to do is hand over to man's best friend's best friend (yes, I know I've used that before but I like it), @SlipperyP - for this weekend's play-off. 

I'm just happy that I've brought a little joy into the lives of Aberdeen fans wherever they may be, though I'm not sure why that would be so. [emoji848]

Edited by Helpma
missing words ....

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

But WTF has happened to Edmund? A once proud Premier Leaguer, he's spent the last few leagues languishing in the bottom shop - and the rumours circulating Yabbie Creek suggest that ditching their manager is the only solution.

Pretty sure the team is being hurt by all the backroom shenanigans trying to manufacture the move to the NZ Herald league. You hate to see it.

Jelly and Ice Cream etc.

1 hour ago, Helpma said:

I'm just happy that I've brought a little joy into the lives of Aberdeen fans wherever they may be, though I'm sure why that would be so. emoji848.png

Sorry dude. Your badge in the league table looks remarkably similar to Aberdeen's. Mind you, on closer inspection, it's missing 2 stars. 

Well never mind, you can have 2 stars for winning the league. 

image.png.8ed5c3f36b395768bdad1729b4768ba5.png

Cheers @Cardinal Richelieu nice easy this weekend......so far!

Yep everything is ready to go. Boots are on the ground and lets get flying for Playoff #124

Looking their best this weekend are;

Prince Harry Playoff

@pleslie99 P17 W14 L3 last app:7th Dec 2019

v

@The_Kincardine P18 W10 L8 last app: 21st Dec 2019

Ali Khamemei Playoff

@Spring Onion P4 W2 L2 last app: 30th Nov 2019

v

@mathematics P5 W4 L1 last app: 14th Dec 2019

Question - What number do you get if you multiply the number of Iranians killed on flight PS752 with the number of episodes of Suits, starring Meghan Markle?

Answers to be glided into my PM box no latter than 07:00 Monday TT

Good Luck

Edited by SlipperyP

22 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Question - What number do you get if you multiply the number of Iranians killed on flight PS752 with the number of episodes of Suits, starring Meghan Markle?

Answers to be glided into my PM box no latter than 07:00 Monday TT

Good Luck

:lol: