The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I assume that the weeks of Dec 23rd and 30th will be a Megaleague anyway?   A meringue?

10 for Tue and 6 for Wed.

A greenie for knowing the difference between a SUPERLEAGUE and a MEGALEAGUE, despite the lack of capitalisation. 

But yes ... good point. Who knows what the executive management & shareholders at Quizoftheday have decreed for this year but going by last year, it's likely that all public holidays are a washout. Assuming this:

Mon 23rd, Tues 24th, Fri 27th, Mon 30th, Tues 31st, Thu 2nd, Fri 3rd = 7 days ... hardly really merits calling it a MEGALEAGUE really.

Of course, I trust that all teams competing in the league will keep abreast of the dates, and I won't have to chase anyone for scores. 

Yeah right. 

p***ks. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

A greenie for knowing the difference between a SUPERLEAGUE and a MEGALEAGUE, despite the lack of capitalisation. 
But yes ... good point. Who knows what the executive management & shareholders at Quizoftheday have decreed for this year but going by last year, it's likely that all public holidays are a washout. Assuming this:
Mon 23rd, Tues 24th, Fri 27th, Mon 30th, Tues 31st, Thu 2nd, Fri 3rd = 7 days ... hardly really merits calling it a MEGALEAGUE really.
Of course, I trust that all teams competing in the league will keep abreast of the dates, and I won't have to chase anyone for scores. 
Yeah right. 
p***ks. 

If you want to use them the NZ Herald will probably have at least 1 quiz on Christmas Day as they’ve had quizzes the last 2 years and they will also have at least 1 quiz New Year’s Day.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

If you want to use them the NZ Herald will probably have at least 1 quiz on Christmas Day as they’ve had quizzes the last 2 years and they will also have at least 1 quiz New Year’s Day.

You have been pushing for this NZ quiz for years now.  Are you on the payroll?

Thur 8/10 rather pissed off with that. With my high  standards the last couple of weeks,