The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

HERE THEY ARE. 

The tension is palpable in the Premiershit as newly promoted Indophobe Mark Connolly is neck-and-neck with Salvo Mantalbano. SlipperyP will need to sort out that mess. 

At the other end, Silky's dreams of gold turn to shit as he's relegated, along with geasy and Peaky23 ... 8MileBU is in the play-offs. 

image.png.54fafc00aed90d8aa829a30393d4b7dd.png

In the SWL, Tynierose finds time out of his busy scheduling writing fucking ridiculously impossible quiz questions to answer them as well. There's some Swiss bliss for Ross, and Ziggy's up too. pleslie99 makes the play-offs on QD. 

At the other end, The Captain goes down with his ship again, as does NotThePars. Me and Springy are in the play-offs. Not wanting to tell you job or anything Slippery, but only one team out of the 3 way play-off goes up!

image.png.09bfaf0f45af55fd40dfed63353c1a70.png

And in the bottom league, It was tricky to divide mathematics and CaspianChris, but the latter takes the title and the former is just promoted, along with deej. BigBo10 is in the play-offs and I'm not quite sure why NJ2 was so keen to see the tables since he gets hee-haw. 

Jacksgranda can confirm but there may be a new name on the spoon?

image.png.edb2462fd6be0e7f31fbfc391e373032.png

So now I just need to pass you over to man's best friend's best friend, [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention]

What are the G, 2, S & B columns?

Thank you [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention], yes, I've been very unprofessional in my Play Off duties, last weekend.  Cut my pay and have pint on me.

Welcome everyone to Play Off Weekend #119.

Back to the wall this weekend are;

Taxi For Play Off

[mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] P3 W2 L1 last app:05/10/2019

v

[mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention] P15 W12 L3 last app:09/11/2019

Bus Pass Play Off

[mention=74823]Spring Onion[/mention] P3 W2 L1 last app:23/11/2019

v

[mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] P18 W11 L7 last app:19/10/2019

v

[mention=62469]BigBo10[/mention] P5 W2 L3 last app:24/08/2019

Tap League Champions

[mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] v [mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention]

Bottom League Champions (I see no difference in their scores).

[mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention] v [mention=18806]mathematics[/mention]

Question -If you were to travel by car to all top 42  Scottish senior football club stadia, in order of league position, as from 12:00 today. How many miles would you travel? 

Answers to be sent by PM only by Monday 07:00 TT

FFS! That’s some fucking question! [emoji1]

3 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Gold for winning premier shit 2 is for runner up

S is for winning Steelers wheel league

B is for winning bully wee memorial league

And Cup is well for the cup

I think the @Cardinal Richelieu has given a B medal for @8MileBU winning the tap league, last week. I could be wrong, but...who-knows 

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Question -If you were to travel by car to all top 42  Scottish senior football club stadia, in order of league position, as from 12:00 today. How many miles would you travel? 

Answers to be sent by PM only by Monday 07:00 TT

I've sent my answer in. 

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I think the @Cardinal Richelieu has given a B medal for @8MileBU winning the tap league, last week. I could be wrong, but...who-knows 

There's only one person who is consistently wrong around here, and it isn't you...

On 29/11/2019 at 18:53, Tynierose said:

giphy.gif

Yes its time for Round two,  here is the draw

@Rugster v @The DA

@Silky Si McFly v @Arch Stanton

@alang1993 v @Helpma

@peasy23 v @German Jag

@geaky v @The_Kincardine

@Cardinal Richelieu v @Moomintroll

@Ziggy v @pleslie99

@Adam101 v @NotThePars

@The Captain v @JamesP_81

@NJ2 v @LincolnHearts

@mathematics v @Jacksgranda

@Eednud v @Mark Connolly

@Blootoon87 v @CaspianChris

Ok the thriteen winners can go through plus two best losers and a random wild card.  Yes I know I'm almost bursting with excitement here.

giphy.gif

Anyway answers in by Noon on Tuesday at the latest,  Pm or leaderboard for your completed efforts.   Link is below. Even if you're oot give it a go.

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1911291318524286&pg&

giphy.gif

Getting there -  awaiting scores from @Rugster @The_Kincardine @German Jag @CaspianChris

6 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Getting there -  awaiting scores from @Rugster @The_Kincardine @German Jag @CaspianChris

A solid 7 from me.  Disappointed that 'Tynie sooks Cardie' on the leaderboard only got two.  How can a name that's so right be so wrong?

Edited by The_Kincardine

Guest Moomintroll
A solid 7 from me.  Disappointed that 'Tynie sooks Cardie' on the leaderboard only got two.  How can a name that's so right be so wrong?
You should ask@ASC1878 that question, maybe the homophobes reply to it will finally see him get emptied. I doubt it however as Arbroath fans seem to be magically invisible to mods even after threads get taken down because of their disgusting attitudes.

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

You should ask@ASC1878 that question, maybe the homophobes reply to it will finally see him get emptied. I doubt it however as Arbroath fans seem to be magically invisible to mods even after threads get taken down because of their disgusting attitudes.

Aye, let's not allow what's posted elsewhere bleed in to the quiz thread too much.