The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

16 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

since I'm on a high and the brain is on over drive I have a few thought for the league.

@Cardinal Richelieu if it ok with you.....

As a part of the commercial development of the league to become stronger so our top teams can compete in the Erou Commotion (sp intended) .

For a Christmas big banana, we should get all members to invite a friend (within P&B forum), to start in the  league. To get their interest, I can start a cup from 24th Dec to 2nd Jan (White mans getting drunk time), that will be fun and interactive for all.  As usual there is no league during that time, so to fill the gap. 

Not giving too much away, I  have some great ideas.....my with wife hates me when I drink she got nothing to complain about when I don't, so I pester you all.

everyone has someone on the forum that they like, so sent them a PM and get them to join....you can even tell them thinko SlipperyP gets a 10 now and again.

Thought and suggestions please..

Firstly, kudos on your full boat. If that's your first - nice work - I didn't find that quiz at all easy and I love my flegs (a sad seven for me). 

I'm always up for mixing things up cupwise. My only concern is that some of us don't have any friends on this forum who aren't already participating in the quiz anyway. And I'd imagine a lot of people will just miss those instructions about getting a pal. Maybe you could allocate some friends to the lonely types?

Anyway, I'm back from my ecclesiastical work with those heathens down in Brum. And here are the scores on the doors for Thursday. 

image.png.1242af94e75de227b2977ce0c0792aed.png

image.png.5057abd44fbac7482f69afba0553a994.png

image.png.e473c12c851c42aff2e97ff4e45b5fde.png

I was indeed on holiday - a lovely weekend in Tallinn, although it was bloody Baltic.

Focusing on the league (as I missed the cup), I'm trying yet another tactic. Doing the quizzes Monday->Friday saw me go down in the leagues... So surely, surely, doing them Friday->Monday will see me go up.. Right??

Friday 6/10 knew 5

Thursday 9/10 knew 7, triathlon wrong

Wednesday 8/10 knew 5

Tuesday 8/10, Pope and Dorfman (sounds like a quality pub name)

Monday sexy 7 to start/finish the week.

I await the results of my revolutionary tactic

42 minutes ago, deej said:

I was indeed on holiday - a lovely weekend in Tallinn, although it was bloody Baltic.

Focusing on the league (as I missed the cup), I'm trying yet another tactic. Doing the quizzes Monday->Friday saw me go down in the leagues... So surely, surely, doing them Friday->Monday will see me go up.. Right??

Friday 6/10 knew 5

Thursday 9/10 knew 7, triathlon wrong

Wednesday 8/10 knew 5

Tuesday 8/10, Pope and Dorfman (sounds like a quality pub name)

Monday sexy 7 to start/finish the week.

I await the results of my revolutionary tactic

FFS he struggles to get the scores right as it is, stop trying to confuse him! Wait til you see what nonsense he puts in the league for you now!