The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

31 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Type the above into Google translate and you get the following:

"League tables might be a bit delayed. My scores have been shite and I cant be arsed"

On the contrary, I've been genuinely genuflecting or something. 

First off, some controversy. Mr Slippery P made a bit of an arse on the play-off. There was only one promotion space available - not two. Therefore, I had to take the closest guess from the two promoted teams - @Eednud and @Moomintroll ... and it'll surprise none of the tin-foil hatters that Edmund is the one promoted, and my nemesis has to get back into his hole. 

I refer him back to my revenge post a few pages back. Mwahahahaha. 

And here are the leagues as of Tuesday:

image.png.7600db228be98d87a2ba20fb4b7c8bf2.png

image.png.72fca1c60ea029e39f8abf2d7f77cefa.png

image.png.8a77781dd0baebf1c33bcec0c38afc89.png

9 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

First off, some controversy. Mr Slippery P made a bit of an arse on the play-off. There was only one promotion space available - not two. Therefore, I had to take the closest guess from the two promoted teams - @Eednud and @Moomintroll ... and it'll surprise none of the tin-foil hatters that Edmund is the one promoted, and my nemesis has to get back into his hole. 

Away and genuflect a bit more and maybe add a bit of self flagellation. I was not promoted as I hadn't been relegated. I merely,won the play-off so remain a Premiershiter. 

10 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Away and genuflect a bit more and maybe add a bit of self flagellation. I was not promoted as I hadn't been relegated. I merely,won the play-off so remain a Premiershiter. 

Yes - I know. But explaining all that would have made an already complicated situation even complicateder!

Guest Moomintroll

First off, some controversy. Mr Slippery P made a bit of an arse on the play-off. There was only one promotion space available - not two. Therefore, I had to take the closest guess from the two promoted teams - [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] and [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] ... and it'll surprise none of the tin-foil hatters that Edmund is the one promoted, and my nemesis has to get back into his hole. 

Quelle surprise there Your Eminence, the guillotine is to good for your type, a good kick up the arse is what you need.

Guest Moomintroll
First off, some controversy. Mr Slippery P made a bit of an arse on the play-off. There was only one promotion space available - not two. Therefore, I had to take the closest guess from the two promoted teams - [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] and [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] ... and it'll surprise none of the tin-foil hatters that Edmund is the one promoted, and my nemesis has to get back into his hole. 
To be fair, my upside down, back to front fellow participant clearly is more deserving of the place at the top table after my debacle today.