The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

21 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

A shiter than usual 3 for the comedy quiz, although I'm quite proud of that as a higher than usual proportion of the questions seemed to come from utterly unfunny or ancient "comedy" shows.

I may be wrong, but a bit harsh on @Zen Archer Esq., I think he only post a link.

Fri 9/10 computing

Unlike some, I enjoy the computery questions although I think that questions about port numbers are pushing the boundaries of "General" knowledge somewhat. Still got it right though. A sultry 9 out of 10. 

Right. I'm off to Tallinn. It's over to Our Man in Oz to take over proceedings till I return!

@Eednud

Unlike some, I enjoy the computery questions although I think that questions about port numbers are pushing the boundaries of "General" knowledge somewhat. Still got it right though. A sultry 9 out of 10. 
Right. I'm off to Tallinn. It's over to Our Man in Oz to take over proceedings till I return!
[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention]

Right wha’s in fucking cherge here? Yer score his tae be in
nae later than Midnicht the nicht Dundee time or 10:30 the morn’s morn’ meh time or 07:00 @SlipperP ‘s time. So if you thought you could saunter onto this thread anytime over the weekend to post your score you will possibly even be relegated or miss promotion or fail to win a title but most of all you’ll be well and truly fucked. As is usual when His Eminence of off converting sinners and indulging in non-self flagellation no deadline extension tolerated or correspondence will be entered into. You know it makes sense.