The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

It's show time.....

This weeks casting members were;

This is s playoff to see who gets promoted and who gets in the playoff

[mention=69456]blackislekillie[/mention] Methil 22768

v [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] Methil has about 10,000 folk I think. Lovely place, providing you don’t spend any time there or meet any of those hauling from there.

Question - Population of Methil in Fife?

[mention=69456]blackislekillie[/mention] is probably more accurate with all the unregistered births, however we must take the official line, meaning [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention]is  like a Baby in Toyland and fines himself promoted. Congratulations., 

Golden Globe Play Off

[mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] 23.Short and to the point this week!

v [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] 97

X Rated Play Off

[mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention] Fecking love laurel and hardy no sure if that includes the tv series classic films got to be high number hmm 92 films

v  [mention=69456]blackislekillie[/mention] L and H 25

Question - Laurel & Hardy films. How many did they appear in as a double act?

Congratulation [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention], who will be conducting his Big Business in the top league. [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention], will need a hard drink, best to get Blotto and forget all about it.  Also [mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention], survives and in clearly Darn Tootin with his win. 2 chances for [mention=69456]blackislekillie[/mention], both were Nothing but Trouble.

That's All Folks

Have a good one!!

Just realised that despite sharing the required files with him yesterday, pleslie99 hasn't got round to doing the league tables. He must be busy putting together his bumper cup quiz [emoji4] ... so here they are, up till Tuesday. 
image.png.e046a3f52f59a78b727a21dd03e8b1e3.png
Missing a score from [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] for Monday
image.png.b68652097872f7d7aa51100892f20140.png
image.png.684cb182e4f704ef9c697f2c82093975.png

What the suffering f**k is this pish?! To all who roll their eyes when I speak of a conspiracy against NJ2, let the above be my evidence.
Really doesn’t matter, it’ll be a pain in the c**t to sort out and chances are I was relegated end of the season anyway.

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

What the suffering f**k is this pish?! To all who roll their eyes when I speak of a conspiracy against NJ2, let the above be my evidence.
Really doesn’t matter, it’ll be a pain in the c**t to sort out and chances are I was relegated end of the season anyway.

Feck knows. I only go by the bit at the end of Slipper's posts re: who is up and who isn't. Apologies and all that. Of course, normally I'd just declare a SUPERLEAGUE and be done with it, but I'm on a bit of a flyer - so instead we'll just award you some meaningless joke "Fair Play" award and we can all get on with our lives. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Feck knows. I only go by the bit at the end of Slipper's posts re: who is up and who isn't. Apologies and all that. Of course, normally I'd just declare a SUPERLEAGUE and be done with it, but I'm on a bit of a flyer - so instead we'll just award you some meaningless joke "Fair Play" award and we can all get on with our lives. 

You’re big boss’ son could turn water into wine and all other sorts of miraculous doings but cutting and pasting mustn’t have been one of them.

Right, after a thorough investigation into what is dubbed by the papers as NJ2Gate, the board have reached the following conclusions:

1. Slippery P made a bit of a dog's arse announcing the winners of the play-offs
  2. Cardinal Richelieu is totally absolved of any wrongdoing
  3. NJ2 and blackislekillie will swap places in the 2 leagues
  4. There will be no SUPERLEAGUE cos Cardinal Richelieu is gunning for his best ever score and fancies a crack at the Premiershit next season
  5. Whatever the opposite of a fair play award is called will be given to blackislekillie for not pointing out he had been promoted in error
  6. In fact, the award shall be called the Anti- BigBo10 Unfair Play Award. I'm sure jacksgranda can find a trophy for you