The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Extreme pedantry?

If this environment is not one for extreme pedantry, then what is? Jamie Burnett recorded a break higher than the correct answer given here while playing in the UK Championship about 20 years ago. I think there are another half a dozen or so breaks higher than that, but none in competitive play.

Just now, Ross. said:

If this environment is not one for extreme pedantry, then what is? Jamie Burnett recorded a break higher than the correct answer given here while playing in the UK Championship about 20 years ago. I think there are another half a dozen or so breaks higher than that, but none in competitive play.

No, I agree with your stance on pedantry, I just had a sudden thought that I had a tainted 10 after accidentally clicking the wrong button

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

No, I agree with your stance on pedantry, I just had a sudden thought that I had a tainted 10 after accidentally clicking the wrong button

I'd accept it with grace. The answer given is accepted as a "Maximum" even if not technically correct. They didn't have the actual correct answer listed anyway.