The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

990, it's in the post, after I deleted it on my first edit, then now just added it again.  

I'm trying to show my incompetence, don't what to show up the big boss. 

990?  Hmm, looks like I'm going to have to dust off my copy of Crusader Kings and start marrying my sisters donkey again ....

8/10 for Monday.  Three guesses in a row to start with, with  0.333 batting average, before we moved on to surer ground.

It's time for the P&B QUIZ CUP - BROUGHT TO YOU BY DIV'S HOT TUBS!!!

bintrophy.png?crop

Simple rules - If more than 16 take part, the top 16 will make the knockouts. If fewer than 16 take part, the top 8 will make the knockouts. Any ties will be settled by a tie break question.

Scores to be PM-ed to me by 11.59pm on Tuesday. Make sure you PM, I won't be reading through this thread to get them, and based on previous efforts, I won't be trusting the names in the leaderboard!

Greenie for the first person to spot the link between the questions. Good luck!

Edit again for updated link: www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1909300820581635&lnk& 

Edited by Mark Connolly

Guest Moomintroll
bintrophy.png?crop&key=6b65eeea9beda29f7d12e0a312547550a7ce38784ab5e18807e72d6c7c77704f
Simple rules - If more than 16 take part, the top 16 will make the knockouts. If fewer than 16 take part, the top 8 will make the knockouts. Any ties will be settled by a tie break question.
Scores to be PM-ed to me by 11.59pm on Tuesday. Make sure you PM, I won't be reading through this thread to get them, and based on previous efforts, I won't be trusting the names in the leaderboard!
www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1909300745107549&lnk&
Erm, I have to take issue with question 2, unless the Spanish Vodka really has fried my brain.

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
15 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
bintrophy.png?crop&key=6b65eeea9beda29f7d12e0a312547550a7ce38784ab5e18807e72d6c7c77704f
www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1909300745107549&lnk&

Erm, I have to take issue with question 2, unless the Spanish Vodka really has fried my brain.

Aye, I see what you mean! Hold off for a minute!