The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

29 minutes ago, Snobot said:

Been doing the quiz recently without being in the league but got 10 for first time today.

Welcome, to secure your place in the league you'll need to pay the £10 a month fee to myself. PM me if you would rather pay a years up front.

@Cardinal Richelieu May have other admin/ set up fees

1 hour ago, Snobot said:

Been doing the quiz recently without being in the league but got 10 for first time today.

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

Welcome, to secure your place in the league you'll need to pay the £10 a month fee to myself. PM me if you would rather pay a years up front.

Welcome @Snobot, no fee, we all win.  Post the score and move on,

@Adam101 yer maw, she still owes the fees for the drag race  up the east nuek.. 

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

Thanks, have PM’d account number, sort code, card PIN and mother’s maiden name - will that cover everything?

14 minutes ago, Snobot said:

Thanks, have PM’d account number, sort code, card PIN and mother’s maiden name - will that cover everything?

Yes, your papers are all in order! Welcome to the league. Remember to post your score every weekday! There are also other quizzes posted, such as the Joe / Comedy quiz, but they're "just for fun". There is also an intermittent cup quiz that is organised by a few folk here, but life's too short to explain how all that works (not even @Adam101 really understands how his latest cup worked). 

17 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Yes, your papers are all in order! Welcome to the league. Remember to post your score every weekday! There are also other quizzes posted, such as the Joe / Comedy quiz, but they're "just for fun". There is also an intermittent cup quiz hat is organised by a few folk here, but life's too short to explain how all that works (not even @Adam101 really understands how his latest cup worked). 

Let's just say @Adam101 has just found acid and experimenting. 

Edited by SlipperyP

19 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Yes, your papers are all in order! Welcome to the league. Remember to post your score every weekday! There are also other quizzes posted, such as the Joe / Comedy quiz, but they're "just for fun". There is also an intermittent cup quiz that is organised by a few folk here, but life's too short to explain how all that works (not even @Adam101 really understands how his latest cup worked). 

I'll do the next cup, but I'll do it next week so we all give our brains a chance to recover from Adam's.