The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Okay teams we are off. 
[mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] & [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] & [mention=35135]Blootoon87[/mention] Vs [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] & [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] & [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention]
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1909200817167250&cpy&
For such good quizzers I'm expecting at least a couple full houses.
Curtain falls on Sunday night so don't delay
Has there ever been a less deserving finalist than me? In the unlikely event of us winning this it'll be like Djimi Traore winning the Champions League.

9 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
20 hours ago, Adam101 said:
Okay teams we are off. 
[mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] & [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] & [mention=35135]Blootoon87[/mention] Vs [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] & [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] & [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention]
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1909200817167250&cpy&
For such good quizzers I'm expecting at least a couple full houses.
Curtain falls on Sunday night so don't delay

Has there ever been a less deserving finalist than me? In the unlikely event of us winning this it'll be like Djimi Traore winning the Champions League.

It's a team game.  Just ask @alang1993

Looking at the scores @NJ2 needs a 2 or higher to win it for his team.

Anyone in the Edinburgh area, able cut his internet provider/cable, steal his phone. Introduce him to a girl, he may forget about the quiz for a few days, anything?

16 hours ago, Tynierose said:

You've got a fucking cheek...

Tues 7

Wed 8

Thurs 6

Fri 9

Who took the jam out of your doughnut, late boy?

Anyway, here's some league business. 

In the Premiership claims a hat-trick of gold medals, but if they can be arsed, Mark Connolly and Rugster must scrap it out for the most pointless prize in the P+B League, the 2nd place in the Premiershit "trophy". 

At the other end, after his barnstorming performance last season, gkneil has gone AWOL. Mixu and Leedsy are down, and 8MileBU is in the play-offs. 

image.png.76efafa3d9b610195c93e90aeda6a475.png

All action in the SWL, as both the 1st and 2nd place achieved score worth of wining the whole shebang. The DA clinches the league, and Arch Stanton must be wondering how he got 3 10s in a week and still didn't end up the champ. Kincardine's last day full boat sees him get the 3rd promotion spot with Helpma in the play-offs. 

Down below, deej's failure to open a quiz has cost him dearly, and he's down with Ross. and pleslie99 ... Christophe's disastrous Tuesday nets him a play-off. 

image.png.1df52f362f85c085974e5c9242a5b4c2.png

But it's all happening in the BWV Memorial League. It's another medal for mathematics, and previous doyen of the Wooden Spoon Club, Adam101 - nets himself a trip to the middle league, alongside JamesP_81. The Captain is in the play-offs. 

And at the other end, THERE IS A NEW NAME ON THE SPOON!!!!! I'll let Jacksgranda do the honours for BigBo10. 

image.png.5a0f3cb9b728ee8e0c360dfd03f21265.png

Over to you @SlipperyP

What we're back?  I've been getting a 503 message for the last 30 mins.  Watching the rugby and eating a Thai curry. (Home made). Sorry!

Thanks @Cardinal Richelieu missed you last week, how much annual leave do you get? Can't be flex time you've built up.

Gentleman please rise. Playoff has begun. with the sad sacks lined up this week;

Whit's the point Playoff

@Mark Connolly v @Rugster

Supreme Court Judges Playoff

@8MileBU v @Helpma

Tennis Court Ball Boys Playoff

@Christophe v @The Captain 

Question - How many tries were score in the Rugby World Cup 2015 tournament.

Answers to punted to my PM no later than Monday 06:00 TT

I'll leave with this. The All Blacks, all the players play with black boots. No makers name, f**k all. 

Edited by SlipperyP

What we're back?  I've been getting a 503 message for the last 30 mins.  Watching the rugby and eating a Thai curry. (Home made). Sorry!
Thanks [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] missed you last week, how much annual leave do you get? Can't be flex time you've built up.
Gentleman please rise. Playoff has begun. with the sad sacks lined up this week;
Whit's the point Playoff
[mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention] v [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention]
Supreme Court Judges Playoff
[mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] v [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention]
Tennis Court Ball Boys Playoff
[mention=37521]Christophe[/mention] v [mention=72250]The Captain[/mention] 
Question - How many tries were score in the Rugby World Cup 2015 tournament.
Answers to punted to my PM no later than Monday 06:00 TT
I'll leave with this. The All Blacks, all the players play with black boots. No makers name, f**k all. 

Rugby! [emoji1]

Hi, I believe you were looking for me?
It also looks like I might inadvertently be the hero if I don’t f**k it up, I’ve done my best...

It's a team game.  Just ask [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention]
Looking at the scores [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] needs a 2 or higher to win it for his team.
Anyone in the Edinburgh area, able cut his internet provider/cable, steal his phone. Introduce him to a girl, he may forget about the quiz for a few days, anything?

A good ploy but I am in the Edinburgh area. Feel free to cut the phone lines etc though, especially if what I expect to happen tomorrow happens.