The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Thank you our Ozzie cousin @Eednud, marvelous write up apart from the second last sentence.

Welcome to 1 day only Sunday playoff, hope you're all online.

Rattling at the bit are;

Drone Airstrikes

@Moomintroll v @Helpma

52%'ers

@NJ2 v @pleslie99

Question - Cool Hand Luke starring Paul Newman was released on what date?

Answers to be sent to my PM no later than 12:00 (extended) TT Monday.

Good Luck 

Edited by SlipperyP

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

Over to you @SlipperyP

Antique-Gold-Wooden-Spoon-Award-150mm-6--611892-p.jpg

Thank you Adam, privilege once again to be holding up the Great League. The new Thai consortium's money has just been steadily working mostly on our youth development area.  They are here for the long game not the get rich and burn game, the living lie that most of the teams are trying nowadays. Sad, but true. 

We will be introducing some of the younger talent in the next few weeks, blood them in, see how then get on against the men. We don't expect too much too soon, however some eyebrows will be raised and respect for us will once again be in the minds of our opponents when we step over the white line. 

Yes, it may sound like a gloss over, but I'll just say this, our fans are the best in the league, through thin and thinner.  All of us at the club get out our beds in the morning and work damn hard.  We will fix it, we owe to them.

giphy.gif

Edited by SlipperyP

Time as elapsed on the extended time slot.

Rattling at the bit were

Drone Airstrikes

@Moomintroll Good one for me, Paul Newman is one of my favourite actors & Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid is one of my favourite films. I will go with August 1967.

v @Helpma NO SCORE ( was last see in Kuala Lumpar airport with a cup of liquid, hope he never drunk it)

52%'ers

@NJ2Greetings Mr P! Other than it being a 60’s film I’ve no idea so let’s go around the middle and say 1/7/1965..

v @pleslie99 Films can f**k right off into the sea! I'm resigned to my fate of another season in the basement however my guess is as follows with logic attached...... todays date is 15th Septmeber, my mums birthday so in honour of her I will guess her D.O.B + 10 years as I reckon 50s was too early.15/9/66

Question - Cool Hand Luke starring Paul Newman was released on what date?

• Answer - 1st Nov 1967 (anyone who has not watch this, give your self 2 hours)

Congratulations to @Moomintroll (great taste) in playing with the big boys this week & @pleslie99's mum (picture of GTF) now he owes her more than just an upbringing.

Have a great time, tell the grandkids.

Mon 5/10