The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

25 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I open the Comedy Quiz religiously (ha!) every week. The quiz itself is a bit bobbins, but I live in hope of one day understanding one of the cryptic questions at the bottom. If I should ever manage to solve one under my own steam, I'd probably go and sit on top of a pole for 37 years like Simon of Stylites. 

Since the devises of Glasgow have come together and given us all hope that they can bring a cup back to Scotland ,that only north easterners  have shown the proud  to national of mongrels. Today, out of your discovery of meaning. 

Can we get one of your cryptic qizzies for the weekend, as i'm off duties.

Hit me one more time.

giphy.gif

If only there was a thread for this kind of reaction?

[mention=31698]Zen Archer Esq.[/mention] & [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] take yer shite somewhere else, I come on here to get away from petty squabbles.
2 hours sleep and I click on the http://quizoftheday.co.uk/954 nearly spat my coffee out when I seen the title, rubbed the eyes and all be became clear. I'll let [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention] post his favorite photo.
Fri 8/10

[emoji1]

I also got 8 for Friday.