The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

First off, apologies. 

• Apologies for the lateness of the tables. 
  • Apologies to anyone who doesn't like a SUPERLEAGUE. I'm away on my 26 mile yomp all day Saturday anyway and SlipperyP deserves a weekend off.
  • Apologies to @BigBo10 ... but I believe it happens in most conditions. The most popular theory being that some of the water evaporates so there is less to freeze. Perhaps @Helpma - our resident chemist - can elaborate
  • Apologies to @Christophe. I don't really understand what's going on and life's too short to find out. But apologies if you or anyone else feels hard done by.
  • Apologies to anyone who thinks it should be "hard done to" rather than "hard done by"

image.png.623ad5b2dfb2545b79c2dfcdb1e5853f.png

image.png.34ba4d064291c54f5eabc8e9925ffba9.png

image.png.0782328d2a9c4dfb50fe33512a38683f.png

Guest Moomintroll
First off, apologies. 
  • Apologies for the lateness of the tables. 
  • Apologies to anyone who doesn't like a SUPERLEAGUE. I'm away on my 26 mile yomp all day Saturday anyway and SlipperyP deserves a weekend off.
  • Apologies to [mention=62469]BigBo10[/mention] ... but I believe it happens in most conditions. The most popular theory being that some of the water evaporates so there is less to freeze. Perhaps [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] - our resident chemist - can elaborate
  • Apologies to [mention=37521]Christophe[/mention]. I don't really understand what's going on and life's too short to find out. But apologies if you or anyone else feels hard done by.
  • Apologies to anyone who thinks it should be "hard done to" rather than "hard done by"
image.png.623ad5b2dfb2545b79c2dfcdb1e5853f.png
image.png.34ba4d064291c54f5eabc8e9925ffba9.png
image.png.0782328d2a9c4dfb50fe33512a38683f.png
I'm getting a nosebleed here.

I'm getting a nosebleed here.

What have you been telt about staying off the marching powder?!
FWIW (for what it’s worth), I no longer do the comedy quiz. It’s a lot of old shite and I’m a lot shite at it [emoji17]