The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

The Playoff committee have looked into this, and stand by their first statement
[mention=36343]Ross.[/mention] scores of 8.7.7.6,5 were beaten by [mention=18806]mathematics[/mention] score of 8,8,6,6,5
Game ON!!

No worries cobber. Anybody has any complaints our sky pilot boss should be back from Oban sobered up early next week.

15 minutes ago, Eednud said:

No worries cobber. Anybody has any complaints our sky pilot boss should be back from Oban sobered up early next week.

They could be only 2 competitors which have a complaint to submit. I think I could take them both in the time that takes between me  finishing a shite and then wipe my arse. We'll leave the @Cardinal Richelieu out of this one, me thinks. 

Edited by SlipperyP

Guest Moomintroll
Well that's it and as it's Aussie Rules this week the time on period is over.
In the Premier thing it's congratulations to [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] on winning the title again. The second place medal needs to goa to a 3 way play-off as not even a fag paper could separate [mention=24957]peasy23[/mention] [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention] and [mention=38419]The DA[/mention] .  Down to the middle form go [mention=59109]Arch Stanton[/mention] [mention=8056]German Jag[/mention] and [mention=75884]MixuFixit[/mention]
with [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] in the down/up play-off.
The SWL winner is [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention] with [mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention] and [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] also promoted. [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] misses out on automatic promotion die to whatever the thing is called this week. Down to sand castle land go [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] who was a promotion contender less than 24 hours ago, [mention=68615]deej[/mention]  and [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention]. [mention=18806]mathematics[/mention] is in the up/down play-off.
The BWV league winner is [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention] . That's his first title. Going up with him are [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] and [mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention]. Play-off spot goes to [mention=37521]Christophe[/mention] [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] must like the sea air as he was almost a shoe-in for promotion but tanked at the last minute. Looks like the wooden thing is back with [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention].
Over to [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] somewhere north of Upper Woop Woop slightly left of the black stump to set this week's play-off question.

Prem.JPG.12a27dbfe54088c4d8d93912eb19466c.JPG
swl.JPG.9005384f80fccb66a489f15ec5185eb1.JPG
bwv.JPG.cf0adb1d079766587a2474e74298608a.JPG[mention=49716]geaky[/mention] position in Premier should read 8 not 9.
Oh bugger.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

The Playoff committee have looked into this, and stand by their first statement

@Ross. scores of 8.7.7.6,5 were beaten by @mathematics score of 8,8,6,6,5

Game ON!!

I’ve submitted my play off answer under severe pressure from the authorities, with unspoken threats of future bad treatment no doubt hanging in the background.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

They could be only 2 competitors which have a complaint to submit. I think I could take them both in the time that takes between me  finishing a shite and then wipe my arse. We'll leave the @Cardinal Richelieu out of this one, me thinks. 

I’ll take the Swiss approach. I’ll pay some foreigner to knock f**k out you on my behalf and then deny having anything to do with it in the first place, while burying all your valuables in a vault in the mountains.

Guest Moomintroll
I’ll take the Swiss approach. I’ll pay some foreigner to knock f**k out you on my behalf and then deny having anything to do with it in the first place, while burying all your valuables in a vault in the mountains.
You forgot to hold a referendum.

19 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
21 minutes ago, Ross. said:

You forgot to hold a referendum.

I held the vote in my head.

Well that's it and as it's Aussie Rules this week the time on period is over.
In the Premier thing it's congratulations to [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] on winning the title again. The second place medal needs to goa to a 3 way play-off as not even a fag paper could separate [mention=24957]peasy23[/mention] [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention] and [mention=38419]The DA[/mention] .  Down to the middle form go [mention=59109]Arch Stanton[/mention] [mention=8056]German Jag[/mention] and [mention=75884]MixuFixit[/mention]
with [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] in the down/up play-off.
The SWL winner is [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention] with [mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention] and [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] also promoted. [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] misses out on automatic promotion die to whatever the thing is called this week. Down to sand castle land go [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] who was a promotion contender less than 24 hours ago, [mention=68615]deej[/mention]  and [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention]. [mention=18806]mathematics[/mention] is in the up/down play-off.
The BWV league winner is [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention] . That's his first title. Going up with him are [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] and [mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention]. Play-off spot goes to [mention=37521]Christophe[/mention] [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] must like the sea air as he was almost a shoe-in for promotion but tanked at the last minute. Looks like the wooden thing is back with [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention].
Over to [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] somewhere north of Upper Woop Woop slightly left of the black stump to set this week's play-off question.

Prem.JPG.12a27dbfe54088c4d8d93912eb19466c.JPG
swl.JPG.9005384f80fccb66a489f15ec5185eb1.JPG
bwv.JPG.cf0adb1d079766587a2474e74298608a.JPG[mention=49716]geaky[/mention] position in Premier should read 8 not 9.

I had a 7 for Friday.

Friday is my busiest day. f**k you and f**k your shite Friday deadlines!

59 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I’ve submitted my play off answer under severe pressure from the authorities, with unspoken threats of future bad treatment no doubt hanging in the background.

Aye, they were going to close one of your desks for the next quiz. Just as well you submitted your play off answer.

And welcome home, old friend 15cm Wooden Spoon Award

35 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I had a 7 for Friday.

That's your desk closed for the next round of the quiz...

I had a 7 for Friday.

You need to get your priorities in order and you wouldn’t have been promoted anyway. Plus it was a Saturday deadline. [emoji481]

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Guest Moomintroll

23 for the pub quiz, can we not make that the play off rather than questions about the length of a river I have never even heard of?