The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Guess-tastic 8 for Thur.  The last time I saw The Doll's House was in the mid-90s in Richmond with Harriet Walter as the female protagonist and showing all the wry humour and slapstick comedy that Scandi playwrights are renowned for.  Laugh?  I nearly bought a ticket to Dignitas.

My Cardinal sabbatical has moved on to Oban, but that doesn't mean I don't have time for Thursday's league tables. 

image.png.be9695b7fcd6b8bd172eebb6f0c0d659.png

image.png.fe72552ce6da1642b426c87eb9323a34.png

image.png.09c44f35d5da1effe0159703fb8225fb.png

I'm going to be getting retreated out my face over the next couple of days, so my antipodean ally @Eednud is going to tie things up for this season. Remember, it's 3 up and 3 down with the normal play-offs. Exciting times. 

p.s. does ANYONE remember - or much better have a link to - the episode of Fantasy Football League where they had Ray Stubbs on ... and his intro song was "Ray Stubbs .... the bloke who stands in when Des Lynam is away ..." ????

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

23 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm going to be getting retreated out my face over the next couple of days, so my antipodean ally @Eednud is going to tie things up for this season. Remember, it's 3 up and 3 down with the normal play-offs. Exciting times

Tables received.