The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

13 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Hate to piss on your bonfire, but you don't choose your team on The Chase. I was on it with a dippit wee lassie (no pics and no wid anyway) who took back a whole £1,000 alongside by £59,000 and we got done by The Beast, who's a bit of an arsehole in real life it has to be said. 

Anyway, about to jump in The Cardinalmobile to head off to my island retreat, but here is the list of latecomers ... @peasy23 @Christophe @MSU @wastecoatwilly  @The_Kincardine (Thu) and @NotThePars (all week)

I entered my score for Thursday, you included it in your last scoreboard, you incompetent old duffer 

Electronic devices are banned on this particular retreat, so I've had to smuggle in a laptop and as such, there's no time for flowery prose. Just business. 

But I must say well done to Helpma for winning the MEGALEAGUE and Mark Connolly for achieving his highest ever finish. 1st-14th are in the Premiershit, 15th-28th are in the SWL, and everyone else is in the Bully Wee Villa Memorial League next season. 

Peace be with you etc. 

image.thumb.png.c5b54256f53fd460a8c59d7fa83d4d61.png

16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

6 for Thursday

5 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Electronic devices are banned on this particular retreat, so I've had to smuggle in a laptop and as such, there's no time for flowery prose. Just business. 

But I must say well done to Helpma for winning the MEGALEAGUE and Mark Connolly for achieving his highest ever finish. 1st-14th are in the Premiershit, 15th-28th are in the SWL, and everyone else is in the Bully Wee Villa Memorial League next season. 

Peace be with you etc. 

image.thumb.png.c5b54256f53fd460a8c59d7fa83d4d61.png

Ahem...

6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

But I must say well done to Helpma for winning the MEGALEAGUE and Mark Connolly for achieving his highest ever finish. 

Easily my proudest moment ever.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Anyway - is randomly ignoring a player's score a one-off or a new feature?

Who said it was random? :)

16 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I'll be taking it off your hands next week, more than likely.

Yes the owners at @SlipperyP have stepped aside as they have taken us as far down as possible. 

A new Thai consortium will be in charge as from Monday morning. A fit and proper person report has been received   and will not be filled out,  due diligence in this league in all honesty is a laughing matter.

We will head out to win everything, but with style.

giphy.gif

Ends Statement. 

giphy.gif

scared episode 14 GIF

Here are the results, this is not a drill

@Arch Stanton @CaspianChris@Moomintroll @The_Kincardine @Bully Wee Villa get 25 but alas they crash out to @Rugster @The DA @The Captain @Nkomo-A-Gogo @8MileBU who nudge a stonking 29

In the other semi @peasy23 @Eednud @deej @Blootoon87 @LauriestonBairn get a 20  mainly thanks to deej and bairn failing to take part and shafting their team mates.

So going through with 23 are @Adamski @Salvo Montalbano @geaky @Adam101 @German Jag despite a no show from Salvo.

In the final every players score counts so a no show could mean disaster.

The final quiz will follow once I've had my tea

giphy.gif

Ok I'm fed  -  deadline is 5pm Tuesday

www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1908181304596973&lnk&

Edited by Tynierose

12 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Here are the results, this is not a drill

@Arch Stanton @CaspianChris@Moomintroll @The_Kincardine @Bully Wee Villa get 25 but alas they crash out to @Rugster @The DA @The Captain @Nkomo-A-Gogo @8MileBU who nudge a stonking 29

This quiz thing is fucking shite.  First we have Bamber Gascoigne SJ making the rules up as he goes along then we have my so-called team crashing their bottle at a critical moment.

I have to consider my options and see quizzes like sex - a solo activity.

2 hours ago, Helpma said:

Oh boy, I cant wait to hear what the competitors think of that quiz!  7 guesses came up trumps, 1 answer I actually knew because a friend owns a pub there.

It's a fucking stinker.  Plus, "Which Russian novelist died last" will be different depending on when you take the quiz.Which Russian novelist died last"