The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

I meant to ask your link to sponsor is gone, what happened to it. Post it again dafty. 

Ha yes, I posted the URL when I was a bit the worse for wear and thought better of it when I sobered up since my name is quite distinctive and I've probably made a few enemies over the years with my banhammer!

But thank you very much for the offer - I'll PM you the link - and to anyone else who'd like to contribute please let me know :)

9 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Just think chaps I reckon we could put in a good few teams that would win smegheads and the chase

No idea what 'smegheads' is but I'd love a crack at The Chase, so if you fancy coordinating a team count me in.

That's the 10 for Friday.

At least three of the Chase people were on Tokyo last week. So the big fella, the black guy, and the old woman (I don't know their names and cannot be arsed investigating). Spotted the big fella a mile away as he was double the height of everyone around him.

Hate to piss on your bonfire, but you don't choose your team on The Chase. I was on it with a dippit wee lassie (no pics and no wid anyway) who took back a whole £1,000 alongside by £59,000 and we got done by The Beast, who's a bit of an arsehole in real life it has to be said. 

Anyway, about to jump in The Cardinalmobile to head off to my island retreat, but here is the list of latecomers ... @peasy23 @Christophe @MSU @wastecoatwilly  @The_Kincardine (Thu) and @NotThePars (all week)

50 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Hate to piss on your bonfire, but you don't choose your team on The Chase. I was on it with a dippit wee lassie (no pics and no wid anyway) who took back a whole £1,000 alongside by £59,000 and we got done by The Beast, who's a bit of an arsehole in real life it has to be said. 

Anyway, about to jump in The Cardinalmobile to head off to my island retreat, but here is the list of latecomers ... @peasy23 @Christophe @MSU @wastecoatwilly  @The_Kincardine (Thu) and @NotThePars (all week)

Sorry for my tardiness, but I honestly thought I had done it this morning. The joys of nightshift and being permanently half asleep.

9/10 for Friday. I'm just mad about Saffron.