The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Word to the wise guys. God doesn't give two figs about whether you help old ladies cross the road, covet your neighbour's arse or worship images of John Craven.  

On the other hand, anyone who helps out with league duties when asked is a Good Egg in the Lord's Eyes, and shall receive his just rewards in Heaven. Tynierose and Slippery P also get VIP tickets for their cup and play-off work. 

However, I fear it's the fiery one for the rest of you (except Adam101 and BWV who sponsored me to do my marathon walk at the end of the month). 

And so to today's quiz. I've had a few 10s before, but never have I felt so utterly self-assured (some might even say smug) that I got a full boat. There truly is a God. 

I meant to ask your link to sponsor is gone, what happened to it. Post it again dafty. 

Guest Moomintroll
9 for Friday. Fucking Lincoln
As for the quiz cup, I didn't want to win anyway - you just know tynie has arranged a trip on a yacht with Damien rather than Liz
f**k, I hadn't thought of that, going to do that quiz now so 3/10 incoming.