The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

11 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's league times, and a few teams seem to be resting their key players in advance of next week's MEGALEAGUE, and are in danger of brining the league into disrepute.  

Fishermen, are they?

Fri 7/10

@Cardinal Richelieu do I have the weekend off?  If so, I would still expect my full salary for the inconvenience of having to do something with the family. 

Don't piss me off again, remember I burnt your house down the last time we had a industrial dispute.

Edited by SlipperyP

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

That's a fair point, well spotted.

Gives me an idea, we could have  a day where everyone posts their scores on random threads and @Cardinal Richelieu has to go look for them.

It's not as if he is doing much anyway.

I like this. 

Would also confuse everyone who doesn't venture in to this thread. 

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

That's a fair point, well spotted.

Gives me an idea, we could have  a day where everyone posts their scores on random threads and @Cardinal Richelieu has to go look for them.

It's not as if he is doing much anyway.

:lol:

It gives me great pleasure to second that proposal. All those in favour vote in the usual manner by raising their right hands. Contrary if any? I declare the proposal passed.

14 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Perhaps we could maybe make things a bit simpler for the bumbling cleric by tagging him in?

I've been a bit lackadaisical with the submissions this week, what with the upcoming holidays and all.

Wednesday: 9, stupid gate moved

THursday 10, a bit lucky with the politicians and scrabble

Friday 10, easy peasy.

Right, nearly time to get ready to go party and laugh and the poor sods down the road in Dubai with their dry night :)

14 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's league times, and a few teams seem to be resting their key players in advance of next week's MEGALEAGUE, and are in danger of brining the league into disrepute.  

A megaleague is a great idea, especially as I'm about to get relegated.