The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

In innovations news, I actually tried adding some stats into the league table this week, but they were a blistering disaster when it came to sorting the teams, so you'll just have to imagine how exciting they might have been. 

image.png.3dda84a733b71a2436d1ebe970ea84e7.png

I wonder if previous powerteams like WhiteRoseKillie or FrankieS occasionally pop their head round the door and are amazed at how much everyones' scores have improved of late. I guess not, since they're probably clever enough to realise we've switched to an easier quiz. 

Also, in another world first, I didn't have to nag anyone. All scores submitted by the deadline, with the exception of BigBo10 who had already prooked a 3 week holiday. (yes, you read that right, prooked. I'm never sure when pre-book actually becomes just book). 

In the top shop, the league's most decorated team gets even more decorated and Salvo is only a point behind. 10s very prevalent again this week... which makes Rugster's solitary 2 on Tuesday all the more noticeable. Down he goes with Leedsy ... Ziggy is in the play-offs thanks to QD. 

image.png.c5457b4538bdf3b09e6ebcb9f75f20ea.png

The DA is the SWL champ and returns to the comforting bosom of the Premiershit. JamesP_81's perfect 10s gets him promotion and Peasy23 is in the play-offs. 

At the other end, wastecoatwilly must be wondering how a score of 38 sees him relegated when it was good enough to win the league a few months back. Nae joy would be the reply. pleslie99 is down and NJ2 edges into the play-offs. 

image.png.975c11811d239a0cab0ebb6d84f5a553.png

And in the BHL, a fine performance from the Nazi gold hiding, cuckoo-clock making, Toblerone-chomping, punctuation rules flouting  Ross. sees him return to the SWL alongside mathematics. blackislekillie's 10 sees him in the play-offs. 

image.png.30403de81cc38ab7f4137d53dbc45eac.png

This weeks' wooden spoon is heading over the Irish Sea to Jacksgranda. Hopefully it won't put too much of a dampener on the traditional celebrations. You were actually in a promotion spot on Tuesday but it all went a bit wrong after that. 

Now, it's over to Thailand to the man with all the questions (well, one question - but it's usually a doozy). @SlipperyP

Thanks once again @Cardinal Richelieu, yes @Jacksgranda took a beating on Friday with my massive 9 (2nd every in history). I hope his tears bring floods to  NI this weekend and sinks the fucking place. 😭

Weekend means two things, Forfar will be handing out a tanking and Playoff questions will be handed out.

Movers and Shakers this weekend.

Midnight Tokers

@Ziggy v @peasy23

Sağmalcılar Prison Takers

@NJ2 v @blackislekillie

Question - How many Earthquakes were recorded around the British Isle in the last 100 days.

Answer to be Richtered to the PM safe haven no later than Monday 06:00 TT

Good Luck Everyone

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

This weeks' wooden spoon is heading over the Irish Sea to Jacksgranda. Hopefully it won't put too much of a dampener on the traditional celebrations. You were actually in a promotion spot on Tuesday but it all went a bit wrong after that. 

It's more or less in permanent residence over here. (Didn't dampen my celebrations, at any rate...)

gdwrm105-novelty_imagename.noext_.jpg

On 13/07/2019 at 09:14, Cardinal Richelieu said:

In innovations news, I actually tried adding some stats into the league table this week, but they were a blistering disaster when it came to sorting the teams, so you'll just have to imagine how exciting they might have been. 

image.png.3dda84a733b71a2436d1ebe970ea84e7.png

I wonder if previous powerteams like WhiteRoseKillie or FrankieS occasionally pop their head round the door and are amazed at how much everyones' scores have improved of late. I guess not, since they're probably clever enough to realise we've switched to an easier quiz. 

Also, in another world first, I didn't have to nag anyone. All scores submitted by the deadline, with the exception of BigBo10 who had already prooked a 3 week holiday. (yes, you read that right, prooked. I'm never sure when pre-book actually becomes just book). 

In the top shop, the league's most decorated team gets even more decorated and Salvo is only a point behind. 10s very prevalent again this week... which makes Rugster's solitary 2 on Tuesday all the more noticeable. Down he goes with Leedsy ... Ziggy is in the play-offs thanks to QD. 

image.png.c5457b4538bdf3b09e6ebcb9f75f20ea.png

The DA is the SWL champ and returns to the comforting bosom of the Premiershit. JamesP_81's perfect 10s gets him promotion and Peasy23 is in the play-offs. 

At the other end, wastecoatwilly must be wondering how a score of 38 sees him relegated when it was good enough to win the league a few months back. Nae joy would be the reply. pleslie99 is down and NJ2 edges into the play-offs. 

image.png.975c11811d239a0cab0ebb6d84f5a553.png

And in the BHL, a fine performance from the Nazi gold hiding, cuckoo-clock making, Toblerone-chomping, punctuation rules flouting  Ross. sees him return to the SWL alongside mathematics. blackislekillie's 10 sees him in the play-offs. 

image.png.30403de81cc38ab7f4137d53dbc45eac.png

Now, it's over to Thailand to the man with all the questions (well, one question - but it's usually a doozy). @SlipperyP

On my way to replacing @Cardinal Richelieu as the Stirling Albion of the P&B quiz league.