The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Christ, I'm up with the sparrows today. 

http://quizoftheday.co.uk/915

8 out of 10. 

For the Bowie song, I managed to select the wrong answer, then change my mind twice - and still never once had the right answer. I should write my memoirs based around that anecdote. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

28 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

You certainly are, I thought I was up early for the weekend and I've got a three hour start on you.  You should be careful though, sleep deprivation can lead to cognitive issues, muddled thinking, unforced errors, that sort of thing .... 

Chaniging the subject completely, 

8 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Anyway, here's some league tables. 

image.png.c66fb6acd9e633cc63d328109a6ef442.png

Stewards Enquiry into Thursdays score, please!

17 hours ago, Helpma said:

My years of playing Total War and Europa Universalis have finally paid off!  Paprika was a guess though, I'll need to remember that for the next Food and Drink round. When I dont know an answer, I can deflect with "but did you know that paprika ...."

Umm, 10/10 for Independence Day.  Yeee , and indeed,  Hah!

Friday has been lovely, a couple answered by process of elimination, a lucky guess for the bear and a nice wee singalong with David Bowie until I got to the title.  10/10, I do so miss the  days of Australian islands and Japanese politicians.

tl;dr: fix Thursdays score please ya eejit eminence, and 10/10 for Friday.  Right, 3 hours solid work and I might get a day pass for Brunch today ....

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

http://quizoftheday.co.uk/915

8 out of 10. 

For the Bowie song, I managed to select the wrong answer, then change my mind twice - and still never once had the right answer. I should write my memoirs based around that anecdote. 

All going Hunky Dory until that Low. Enough to drive Aladdin Sane. Not sure that score will be a Pin Ups Tonight, at least not outside of the Scary Monsters(And Super Creeps) who frequent this thread. Still, this thread will Never Let Me Down.

8/10 for Friday. Got the Bowie question correct. Ran out of album title puns but. No more Heroes here.

10 hours ago, Ziggy said:

3 eights in a row and i’m ninth??

Tough league.

You're in the big boys' league. Stop fucking whining bitch.

10 for Friday, educated guess on George Washington and complete fucking guess on the moon man bear. Yas.