The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

9/10 for Tuesday.  Once more I regret not watching any Glastonbury, if only I'd known Johnny Marr would be on.  As for Stormy, didn't he have a fling with The Donald?  

Got a lucky guess for #7, as I'v no idea what a capiral is.

On 29/06/2019 at 11:09, Cardinal Richelieu said:

There's a new name on the SWL Trophy (or there would be if such a trophy existed). Well done to Ziggy - he truly managed to zig-a-zig-ah this week. Leeds Saint is up and Tynierose is in the play-offs. Down below, blackislekillie's late-minute McFlurry wasn't enough to avoid relegation. He's down with Adamski and Ross. is in the play-offs. 

image.png.220ff4c67f49f587eb0d06f7de2da2f8.png

Deary me - I'd have quite fancied my chances of a top 3 if I'd been around at the end of last week. Ach well, not to be, and quizzing wasn't really on the agenda at Glastonbury!

But going gained me a point for this week that I wouldn't have scored otherwise - I didn't really know anything about Stormzy a week ago.

7/10 for Monday, 10/10 for Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Christophe said:

10 for Tuesday! Stormzy questions was easy grandads! Guessed Bastille Day and pyramids for the full house

Gave you a greenie for getting a ten.  And took it away for calling us 'grandads'.

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

Gave you a greenie for getting a ten.  And took it away for calling us 'grandads'.

Transaction not recognised, unexpected greeny removal in the bagging area you doddery old fart