The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 for Friday due to my ignorance of popular culture after 1980.  Oh and anyone tempted to try Surstromming - don't bother unless you're the type who prefers Harpic on your fish supper rather than salt and vinegar.

Edited by The_Kincardine

6 hours ago, deej said:

I'm back. 

After the best part of 18 months travelling the world, exploring Japanese islands and learning all I possibly could about Australian politics, I'm ready to get back in amongst the quiz. Will give you all the weekend to prepare.

(In other words, I've now got a job with internet access).

Whats changed? 

Welcome back! You'll be pleased to hear we've switched quizzes, so your newly acquired knowledge is all but useless. 

If you fancy joining this week, take the last 5 day's quizzes from the archive here: http://quizoftheday.co.uk/archive/ ... ignore all the numerous typos like the one about Winston Churchill fisting a British Prime Minister. 

I'm so delighted to have you back, I might even trawl back through hundreds of league tables to recover your trophy haul.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Welcome back! You'll be pleased to hear we've switched quizzes, so your newly acquired knowledge is all but useless. 
If you fancy joining this week, take the last 5 day's quizzes from the archive here: http://quizoftheday.co.uk/archive/ ... ignore all the numerous typos like the one about Winston Churchill fisting a British Prime Minister. 
I'm so delighted to have you back, I might even trawl back through hundreds of league tables to recover your trophy haul.
Thanks!
I'll save it for next week I think as im about to leave work, and if I do it while I get paid I'm technically a professional quizzer.

I'll save you some time; see whoever's got the most - I've got 1 more than them