The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

9/10 out of 10. And it would have been 10/10 if I'd read the b*****ding swimming question. Remember chaps, it's the individual medley, not the relay event.

And a respectable 6 out of 10 for the comedy quiz. Might even have got last week's cryptic bad-boy had I looked at it. 

14 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

9/10 out of 10. And it would have been 10/10 if I'd read the b*****ding swimming question. Remember chaps, it's the individual medley, not the relay event.

And a respectable 6 out of 10 for the comedy quiz. Might even have got last week's cryptic bad-boy had I looked at it. 

Wish I'd seen this post before I did the quiz!

15 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

5 for Thursday all my guesses wrong

Bank holiday Fri/Mon will that mean another mega league?

Hmmm. Is it a Bank Holiday Friday? If so, then yes - this week and next week will be a MEGALEAGUE. If it's only the Monday that's a bank holiday, then next week and the following week will be a MEGALEAGUE instead. Exciting stuff. 

What's even more exciting is that on treat in Malta from the 5th June, so some other luckless sod will be responsible for trying up all the league for that week. 

42 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Ahh, I see, the individual medley  ..... nope, still got it wrong.  9/10

12 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Hmmm. Is it a Bank Holiday Friday? If so, then yes - this week and next week will be a MEGALEAGUE. If it's only the Monday that's a bank holiday, then next week and the following week will be a MEGALEAGUE instead. Exciting stuff. 

What's even more exciting is that on treat in Malta from the 5th June, so some other luckless sod will be responsible for trying up all the league for that week. 

Queen Victoria's birthday so we are off tomorrow

11 minutes ago, Helpma said:

Ahh, I see, the individual medley  ..... nope, still got it wrong.  9/10

Chortle

Without wanting to bore anyone to tears, for the team medley, you need to start with the backstroke cos it's the only stroke you need to start in the pool (i.e. you can't dive in). But it's different for the individual medley it would appear. On sombre reflection, even had I read the question properly, I still wouldn't have gone for the correct answer so I'd be as well deleting all my posts and any replies.

1 minute ago, Adam101 said:

Queen Victoria's birthday so we are off tomorrow

FFS. I need to jump aboard the public-sector gravy train. ;)

My mate used to be a teacher in Livingston. Bizarrely, they all got the day off school for "Victoria Day". Always struck me as odd that a school in West Lothian took such a vested interest in a monarch who died over a century ago.