The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The guy who normally runs them is on holiday so I'm doing Sammy's for the next 3 weeks, and also the Brass Monkey in Finnieston at 5pm for the next couple of Sundays. 

I'm sure we could get a team together for the Finnieston quiz? 

10 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I'm sure we could get a team together for the Finnieston quiz? 

Sure, you're more than welcome! @Tynierose says he can't do it though (although he was also boozing last Sunday so he's lying through his arse). But yes - more than welcome!

1 hour ago, Christophe said:

8 for wednesday

This league tables up for the day by lunch time nonsense is stressing me out! perpetually a day behind on the scoreboard til the last day! It’s like a West Juniors league table 

Image result for i'm appalled that this free service i'm in no way

All I can say is do the quiz earlier! Or take over the league tables then you can post them whenever you please :)

im-appalled-that-the-free-service-that-i-am-in-37292163.png&key=31e71c2f7857852b3b6960fadb15d0ad7377490bc509a3c1ce9809860a79abc8
All I can say is do the quiz earlier! Or take over the league tables then you can post them whenever you please [emoji4]
I like it, means if I miss the quiz in the morning, I can check at lunchtime the score I need to top the league. Makes me feel a bit like all these guys posting 5 scores at the end of the week........

11 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
im-appalled-that-the-free-service-that-i-am-in-37292163.png&key=31e71c2f7857852b3b6960fadb15d0ad7377490bc509a3c1ce9809860a79abc8
All I can say is do the quiz earlier! Or take over the league tables then you can post them whenever you please emoji4.png

I like it, means if I miss the quiz in the morning, I can check at lunchtime the score I need to top the league. Makes me feel a bit like all these guys posting 5 scores at the end of the week........

14 for Friday