The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

All I know about PewPewDie is that the c**t who shot up the mosque in NZ gave him a menshie, which is as good a reason to dislike him as any. 

Might get round to doing a few league tables today.  Also hosting the quiz in Sammy's in Pollokshields this evening if anyone fancies toddling along.

18 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

All I know about PewPewDie is that the c**t who shot up the mosque in NZ gave him a menshie, which is as good a reason to dislike him as any. 

Might get round to doing a few league tables today.  Also hosting the quiz in Sammy's in Pollokshields this evening if anyone fancies toddling along.

You doing a run of them Cardi or this a one off?

5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

The guy who normally runs them is on holiday so I'm doing Sammy's for the next 3 weeks, and also the Brass Monkey in Finnieston at 5pm for the next couple of Sundays. 

9 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The guy who normally runs them is on holiday so I'm doing Sammy's for the next 3 weeks, and also the Brass Monkey in Finnieston at 5pm for the next couple of Sundays. 

Think he meant the league tables tbh

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Think he meant the league tables tbh

:(

Tbh, the IRL quizzes would be a bit of a culture shock. The guy who writes them caters for a much younger audience, so there are plenty of questions on Avengers movies and songs currently riding high in the Hit Parade, and remarkably few on Japanese islands or 14th century Italian musical instruments. 

Just now, Cardinal Richelieu said:

:(

Tbh, the IRL quizzes would be a bit of a culture shock. The guy who writes them caters for a much younger audience, so there are plenty of questions on Avengers movies and songs currently riding high in the Hit Parade, and remarkably few on Japanese islands or 14th century Italian musical instruments. 

Change all the sport ones to Aussie rules.