The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

20 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well done to Helpma who, despite his hangover, picks up his first top gong, edging out Salvo on QD ... down below, Adamski went AWOL and goes down with Christophe ... 

The World's turned upside down ... :unsure2:

The_Kincardine is in the play-offs. 

Ah, normality is restored :)

12 hours ago, mathematics said:

I have absolutely no idea, so I’m going to go for 130. Ten percent of what the English lost. It should be less, but **** will always ***

Sure it was over 200 but can't give them credit for anything  feck them, 100% you've won feck proportional representation.
Image result for this house is clean gif

10:00 TT and the scores time has elapsed. 

The Bullies were;

The Hoops

@The_Kincardine I suppose you want something more than, "Not as many as I'd like there to be".  So my guess is 370

v  @scotfree NO SCORE

&

The Dees

@wastecoatwilly I'm going for about 42 the borders haven't got a scooby.

v @mathematics I have absolutely no idea, so I’m going to go for 130. Ten percent of what the English lost. It should be less, but **** will always ***

Question - The Conservative Party of English took a beating at the local elections on Thursday, losing over 1,300 Councillors.  If an election for locals Councillors was to be held today in Scotland. How many Tory seats would they be defending?

Congratulations to @The_Kincardine & @mathematics

Have a good one.

16 hours ago, mathematics said:

I have absolutely no idea, so I’m going to go for 130. Ten percent of what the English lost. It should be less, but **** will always ***

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sure it was over 200 but can't give them credit for anything  feck them, 100% you've won feck proportional representation.

You both have been served a 5 day playoff suspension for discussing the answer on the open thread before the deadline had elapsed.

No appeal procedure is available.

Both cases have been filled in the appropriate cabinet.  Any more misdemeanors during the playoff weekends will subsequently be dealt with a harsher punishment.

Stop this pishe.  You are on the watch list.

Have a nice day.  

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

You both have been served a 5 day playoff suspension for discussing the answer on the open thread before the deadline had elapsed.

No appeal procedure is available.

Both cases have been filled in the appropriate cabinet.  Any more misdemeanors during the playoff weekends will subsequently be dealt with a harsher punishment.

Stop this pishe.  You are on the watch list.

Have a nice day.  

Filled?

An appeal is possible.

No draconian measures necessary.

Looks like there's no quiz on a bank holiday. 
Will 4 rounds be enough to separate us this week or is it another superleague, Cardy?

NZ never stops. Today’s morning quiz https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12228045 and afternoon version https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12228075. 10/10 AM but only 4/10:PM

50 minutes ago, mathematics said:

@SlipperyP having never been in a playoff, I wasn’t aware of that rule. Appy polly loggies to all.

thanks for the question, at least those Tory c***s are good for something.

With a name like mathematics the 10% of the population was the obvious answer.
I went for one tory seat in every local council as there is 32 councils I couldn't even get that right.
What a weekend cheers.

6 hours ago, The DA said:

Looks like there's no quiz on a bank holiday. 

Will 4 rounds be enough to separate us this week or is it another superleague, Cardy?

Good question. Let's make it another MEGALEAGUE. I'm away all week with the work anyway, so it'll give me a chance to catch up. 

Getting a bit razzed off with the constant days-off Quizoftheday are taking. I can almost understand Easter, but it's just a pissy bank holiday today. Going by the site, I thought it was just knocked up by some c**t in their bedroom. Surely it's not an actual business with employees with contracted hours?

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Good question. Let's make it another MEGALEAGUE. I'm away all week with the work anyway, so it'll give me a chance to catch up. 

Getting a bit razzed off with the constant days-off Quizoftheday are taking. I can almost understand Easter, but it's just a pissy bank holiday today. Going by the site, I thought it was just knocked up by some c**t in their bedroom. Surely it's not an actual business with employees with contracted hours?

If the quiz is pregnant it's little wonder it takes a day off now and again. Not that a Cardinal would show much empathy with something like that, I suppose...