The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Before the league tables, I need to get up at the scrace of dawn on Saturday morning and won't be back from my mini-pilgrimage until some time on Sunday evening. Any impatient person want to volunteer to finalise the league tables etc? Be warned - it's a 2 week MEGALEAGUE which adds an additional layer of complexity to proceedings. 

image.png.51614f7d77fb7aeb22a9a8dbbaeead0b.png

image.png.c66a1023cda3a20844453e3d73f884f6.png

image.png.cab57f48c5380812435677ba4ebfd528.png

10/10 to end the week, ya beauty

It's only Thursday, m9.

The fearless Cardigan called time on the week on Thursday last week. Who knows what hare-brained scheme he has up his cloak sleeve this week?

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

A lot of "^^^big team found" on display with today's questions :whistle

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

8 with doors and film wrong.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

So you and I both got the number of sacraments in the Catholic church right...

tumblr_inline_nxxub8tBhS1t971e3_500.gif

Well the lottery has shut. I was originally going to pick the lucky "gets to do the league tables at the weekend" winner from a list of teams who got the sacraments question right. But it seemed hardly anyone did, but luckily @Eednud has stepped up to the font and agreed to do the honours. 

I trust that any mistakes or transgressions he makes are afforded the same dignity and respect that you all offer me in the same circumstances. 

(p.s. I'm not remotely religious and probably had the 3rd most staunch upbringing of everyone on this thread, but even with that, the number of Catholic sacraments managed to permeate through the Peace Wall). 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

23 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

p.s. I'm not remotely religious and probably had the 3rd most staunch upbringing of everyone on this thread, but even with that, the number of Catholic sacraments managed to permeate through the Peace Wall). 

Nahh.  You'd struggle for 5th place, mate.