The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

51 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Might be a bit hasty here but looks like our new hosts might have pissed the bed 2 weeks into the new regime. They better just be having a lazy morning!

Maybe it's a religious thing and there are no quizzes allowed on Good Friday.  Like horseracing.  Or sex.

45 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Might be a bit hasty here but looks like our new hosts might have pissed the bed 2 weeks into the new regime. They better just be having a lazy morning!

Good Friday holiday probably. If it was still the old regime there wouldn’t have been one either. Meanwhile in NZ they have quizzes whether it’s a holiday or not.

AM: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12223334  (8/10 question 4 might be tricky)

PM: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12223338 (4/10)

4 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Good Friday holiday probably. If it was still the old regime there wouldn’t have been one either. Meanwhile in NZ they have quizzes whether it’s a holiday or not.

AM: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12223334  (8/10 question 4 might be tricky)

PM: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12223338 (4/10)

Two 7s for the Kiwi Kwizzes.

We could always roll it over and make it a two-week MEGALEAGUE?
Probably the only chance I've got of avoiding relegation anyway. 

Could use the NZ quizzes so Friday would be out of 20! 6 & 5 for me in them, which means whatever you do I’m most likely staying in the bargain basement. Bring back the Aussie quiz.

13 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Could use the NZ quizzes so Friday would be out of 20! 6 & 5 for me in them, which means whatever you do I’m most likely staying in the bargain basement. Bring back the Aussie quiz.

We could, but there's the danger of no Monday quiz either. Plus Easter Weekend is quite busy in my line of work .... 

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Tetra Pak?  The milk cartons we had at Primary were tetrahedral.  Not sure if the were made by Tetra Pak.  Probably.

Oh and 7 for Thursday.

Aye auld Maggie sorted that wan oot taking the milk aff the weans.
Swedish IKEA food packaging wee triangles impossible tae open.
Fecking hell nae Friday quiz grass needs cut have a good Easter.

We could, but there's the danger of no Monday quiz either. Plus Easter Weekend is quite busy in my line of work .... 

Just have a 4 day shoot out next week? Monday as a pre-season to sort tactics and do fitness tests.

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

We could always roll it over and make it a two-week MEGALEAGUE?

Probably the only chance I've got of avoiding relegation anyway. 

In that case Ulster Says No.

And 5/10 for Thursday.

9 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

Ah, man. It’s like getting a game abandoned when you’re 2-0 up.

is there not some rule about the score in the abandoned game counting if enough minutes have been played? Asking for a friend.

(Also I’m about to disappear out of mobile phone signal range for a couple of days so not much chance of any more quizzing until Sunday evening.)

Edited by Adamski