The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 hours ago, Adam101 said:

In a rather inconvenient turn of events both @Eednud and @Tynierose have scored a magnificent 8

So on to Penalties and its a penalty special round, so limber up and take the long walk up to the spot hopefully you are far more Panenka than piss poor.

www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1904071235303051&lnk&

Score in and unless somebody is impersonating @Tynierose we might be heading the same way as the 1909/10 Cup Final.

Scores are in....

Muhammad Ali Final

@Adamski I’ll go for 160.

v @Helpma I claim shennanigans, I try to submit y answer and the site crashes??  So much riding on this, can he keep his nerve? No. SO, it's guessing time.  Big Mo, I'll say 42 wins.  Ally McBeal.  Lets say a short first season, 10 episodes, then full seasons 20 episodes.  Ah but how many seasons?  Maybe 8? So that would be 170 total, plus MoAli makes it ..212.  A number with a pleasing symmetry, I 'll stick with that.

&

Ally McBeal Semi

@MixuFixit 168

v @alang1993 222. No idea

Question - Sums - Add the amount of fights Muhammed Ali won to total amount episodes of Ally McBeal = Your answer.

Congratulations to  @Adamski in winning the BIG one.

Also congratulations to @MixuFixit for taking part. Getting it bang on!!!

All the best for the week ahead everyone. 

A fine idea NJ2. It's going to be the much vaunted SUPERMEGALEAGUE. A two week one league bonanza. 
Just one question ... who's going to break the news to Helpma and Adamski?
Typical innit, the establishment close ranks to stick it to the up and coming new kids on the block. We shall overcome! You may knock us down, but we shall get up again. You're never going to keep us down!

31 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

@Adam101 @Cardinal Richelieu

Might as well share the cup.

I agree @Tynierose and @Eednud cannot be seperated, so congratulations both if you you can argue amongst yourself as to who takes on the next quiz. 

@Cardinal Richelieu if you could amend their cup columns please.

Well played everyone some cracking scores over the last few rounds.

Emphatic 8 which is the equivalent to an old 4 or something. Joan of Arc and author wrong.
Sharing a cup sounds dreadful, get it sorted Adam. Playoff style question, closest gets the glory. Or could have 5 playoff questions, say for example all related to distance or age, for everyone unit they’re out by they get a mark, least marks overall wins. A winner must be declared!