The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I see the bind that BWV is in. As long as it's a bientot and not adieu, then we'll have to accept it. Hopefully, he'll get the sack so he no longer has any colleagues to do the quiz of the day with ... but in the meantime, more than happy to rename the BHL the BWVBHL to honour one of the founding members. 

Onto league business. Btw, like the Aussie quiz, you can actually post a link to the latest quiz rather than today's quiz which should avoid some confusion (if only) ... also, with so many quizzes floating about the noo, please make it clear which day and quiz it relates to: 

http://quizoftheday.co.uk/850

Few grips with this quiz. Jacksgranda won't like "Northern Island" (nor do I to be fair) and several of the questions have hee-haw to do with the topic. Still, kudos to them for trolling us with a Japanese island question - this is their equivalent of a red carpet I guess. 

7/10 for the Cardinal

One more thing ... are we going to use their league or do you want to continue using our setup?

We want the best for our money or are you trying to tell us it’s all gone on a new car, booze and women of ill repute?