The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

C’mon Edmund, let’s get these cuntos telt!
Ps, will do the cup quiz in the morning but Edmund will have scored 10 leaving it somewhat academic by the time I submit my 10.

13 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

About  a month ago, I fired up a post seeing if anyone wants to come along to a pub quiz in Edinburgh tomorrow evening in the Voodoo Lounge. A couple of people messaged me / posted to say they were interested. However, that was a while back, so if you're still up for it, want to let me know here or via PM? It kicks off around 8pm. Teams are a maximum of 4 folk, so if there are a few people coming, we'll have to split into 2 teams. So far on the teamsheet, we have me, the Captain, and maybe Tynierose. 

I'm still game, if you need someone

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Good lad. Sent you a PM. Think we might have 4. No idea what it will be like - we could well get our arses handed to us, but it should be a laugh anyway!

I'm fresh off the back of a promotion, so will probably know the squad root of F all, but aye should be a laugh.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

C’mon Edmund, let’s get these cuntos telt!
Ps, will do the cup quiz in the morning but Edmund will have scored 10 leaving it somewhat academic by the time I submit my 10.

Not putting any pressure on you but ... 

15 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

About  a month ago, I fired up a post seeing if anyone wants to come along to a pub quiz in Edinburgh tomorrow evening in the Voodoo Lounge. A couple of people messaged me / posted to say they were interested. However, that was a while back, so if you're still up for it, want to let me know here or via PM? It kicks off around 8pm. Teams are a maximum of 4 folk, so if there are a few people coming, we'll have to split into 2 teams. So far on the teamsheet, we have me, the Captain, and maybe Tynierose. 

Voodoo Rooms 8)

Good luck gentlemen!

14 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

That's a rum do :( ... doubt there's anything happening on a Saturday as pubs don't need to encourage punters in on a weekend. 

Welcome! Always nice to have a new team in the league. Can we have Willie Gibson back btw?

To join this week's league, just take Monday's and Tuesday's quizzes (https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz-archive?nk=39dbc67112aa6834b22f632e12b1e600-1551781017) .. someone will post the remaining links over the course of the weeks. Wednesday's link usually appears mid-afternoon on a Tuesday as not only are they upside-down in Australia, they're also 10-12 hours ahead. Madness. 

Reported