The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 for Tue.

This is no word of a lie, but I noticed that my geography was a bit lacking after doing these quizzes.  

So I thought the best way to relearn was to look at maps more. But it's one of those things you never get around to.

I had the brainwave of sticking a map on the wall in my toilet. I also stuck a list of the elements up there as well ( i did make sure that they were both wipeable...)  

The reason why I'm telling you this is that I've had a stomach bug this week so I've had more time to "research". I thought I would memorise the South American countries. 

So, thankfully, I got the South American question right in today's quiz.

Moral to the story is to learn more when you go for a shit. 

004.jpg

3 hours ago, scotfree said:

7 for Tue.

This is no word of a lie, but I noticed that my geography was a bit lacking after doing these quizzes.  

So I thought the best way to relearn was to look at maps more. But it's one of those things you never get around to.

I had the brainwave of sticking a map on the wall in my toilet. I also stuck a list of the elements up there as well ( i did make sure that they were both wipeable...)  

The reason why I'm telling you this is that I've had a stomach bug this week so I've had more time to "research". I thought I would memorise the South American countries. 

So, thankfully, I got the South American question right in today's quiz.

Moral to the story is to learn more when you go for a shit. 

004.jpg

I did something similar a couple of months back.  Left an atlas by the bog and read up on the Japanese islands, African countries, United Arab Emirates and Caribbean islands.  Did OK on those questions in the quiz for a few weeks but I've forgotten it all already.  Gone with the wind.

9 for Wednesday. Couple of banging guesses on 1 and 10. Completely fluked the Aussie q’s.

Hawaiian islands due for the c***s list, but on account of stretching an absolutely rip-roaring start of the week into midweek territory I’m going to let it slip....this time. Could it become the new Japanese Islands?