The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Eh? How does that work? 
And in league news, the following people need to post their scores by 11amish tomorrow. 
  • [mention=24957]peasy23[/mention] [mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention] [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] [mention=72250]The Captain[/mention] (Friday only)
  • [mention=30062]welshbairn[/mention] [mention=62179]LincolnHearts[/mention]
I'm somewhat hurt that you didn't want my Friday score. Unless that means I'd already posted a Friday score and then forgot it. But I didn't recognise any of the Friday questions. Maybe I'm just lost in sausage roll heaven ....

Still need your Thursday score, otherwise down you go my son. 
I hate this week. Was Thursdays score posted as Fridays then? What is time anyway? Are we not all just wanderers in the space time continuum, forever seeking Eddie?

I'm going down, aren't I?

1 minute ago, Helpma said:

I hate this week. Was Thursdays score posted as Fridays then? What is time anyway? Are we not all just wanderers in the space time continuum, forever seeking Eddie?

I'm going down, aren't I?

Christ ... between you and Tynieness!!!!

Here: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz-archive ... take the one for yesterday!

6 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

image.png.5fd359a310153b16a59fb27a7ee9d06d.png

Well that bodes well for the quiz in March. 

Does it...

Just now, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Christ ... between you and Tynieness!!!!

Here: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz-archive ... take the one for yesterday!

It's Rose not Ness ffs.

6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Eh? How does that work? 

And in league news, the following people need to post their scores by 11amish tomorrow. 

I posted yesterday at about half four. It was a perfectly adequate 6 for Friday.

Welcome to your new look league tables, which look very much like the old ones except they have a new column that is blank for absolutely everyone except pleslie99. Hope you like 'em. 

The Premiershit trophy looks like it's heading back over The Pond to Michigan. 14 golds is a certainly an achievement not to be sneezed at. And who sneezes at achievements anyway? Christophe is back to semi-winning ways with a 2nd place ... at the other end, just like his team, German Jag finds himself routed to the bottom. Mark Connolloy's late flurry proved futile, and Helpma is a struggler and in the play-offs. 

image.png.e13e961f6b49e5b95fa876259f4fd12a.png

BWV - the forum's 2nd favourite moderator, achieves his first ever silver medal. They truly will be singing on the streets of Villa / Clyde this evening. AFJ returns to the Premiershit fold and Adamski turns in another "Killer" performance (proud of that one ... no need to clap) to enter the play-offs and possible back-to-back promotions. 

At the shame end, it's off to the gulags for CaspianChris, Slippers slips down, and Leedsy is in the play-offs. 

image.png.f22842a5d7d140fa5c7ed09aeaa31437.png

And in the basement league, DublinMagyar gets 1st place and to celebrate, has hidden his club badge. Not surprising given the team's recent capitulation to Rovers in the cup. BigBo10 is feeling proper bo, and James squeaks the play-off place from mathematics (hope you're feeling a bit aggrieved, so I can say "you do the math." Or something. Not really though that one through to be honest). 

image.png.f09a4715dcf9eb3193172610af54f4af.png

Not sure what happened to Welshbairn and LincolnHearts as they were definitely posting here during the week. A charge of bringing the game into disrepute seems likely. 

Anyway, over to my faithful 2IC - @SlipperyP for your play-off question. 

Gracias @Cardinal Richelieu Hope you have had a wonderful morning.

The engines have started and this weekend playoff drivers

Big Wigs

@Helpma v @Adamski

Wee Figs

@Leeds Saint v @JamesP_81

Question - The Malvinas Conflict, what date did it start?

Answers by PM only by Monday 07:00 TT.

Good Luck everyone!

Edited by SlipperyP