The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Well, I think we can all agree that the cup bonus points were a great idea. Not quite sure how a "double point" day would work though ... who would choose it? If it were me, I could be accused of gerrymandering.

How about adding to the league, a bonus column called "Reading two sentences". If you successfully manage to read the two sentences, then you can claim your bonus point. 

Anyway, let's have a look at the leagues. 

image.thumb.png.378ba092051a4dffe77c3cd3458a57fa.png

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well, I think we can all agree that the cup bonus points were a great idea. Not quite sure how a "double point" day would work though ... who would choose it? If it were me, I could be accused of gerrymandering.

How about adding to the league, a bonus column called "Reading two sentences". If you successfully manage to read the two sentences, then you can claim your bonus point. 

Anyway, let's have a look at the leagues. 

image.thumb.png.378ba092051a4dffe77c3cd3458a57fa.png

Oi, clever clogs, I did get 6/10 for Tuesday, exclusive of "bonus" points! :lol:

If we were going to add a Double Points (not to be acronymed for fear of Williams) day, the previous week's top League Champion could pick it before the Monday quiz. If it's not done on time or at all, no double points that week.

f**k bonus points though. I've decided us youngsters have taken this too well, and I'm going to protest by chaining myself to a lamppost outside the 15 to 1 studio. As a millennial, I have the right to be heard. It wasn't fair* and I don't like it! :bairn

*It really wasn't - us youngsters are used to ignoring terms and conditions via EULAs etc, while the old buggers have nothing better to do than read them!

Edited by Mark Connolly

I’m up for letting Cardigan pick it. He manages to make an arse of everything else quiz related regularly so I’m intrigued to see how he’ll make an arse of picking a day of the week.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I’m up for letting Cardigan pick it. He manages to make an arse of everything else quiz related regularly so I’m intrigued to see how he’ll make an arse of picking a day of the week.

He'll choose Sunday...

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

What would you have to do to get a bonus?