The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

19 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Feck knows what I was up to. If any team is missing a score of 8 and a 7, let me know through the usual channels. 

Happy with my Friday 6 since I only knew one. 

Can I have an 8 for Friday please as I could only manage a 6/10 by actually doing the questions? Delighted with that though as the questions were mingers.

Right. Another busy day in Cardinalland (great idea for a theme park) ... so here are your league tables. 

AFJ is the top dog in town again, narrowly edging out THREE other teams - including Christophe - on QD. Therefore, we've got a 3-way play-off for the 2nd most coveted prize in P+B quizzing - the runners up medal. SlipperyP will sort you out. Special mention to Helpma who stonked a 10 and still could only manage a 5th. Such is the standard of top level quizzing these days. 

Down below, it's sayonara to Tynierose (he's never been the same since his name change) and pleslie99 (he's never been the same since he had a wean) ... German Jag is in the play-offs.

image.png.910069ec70f6c5fd2390b09b04ebd6a1.png

In the SWL, MSU is MVP. Alang1993 is up along with him, with Salvo in the play-offs. At the other end, Cowden0's been MIA all week, which means I can avoid play-offs. Adam104 gallavanting round Canada has cost his club dear, and BWV has been edged into the play-offs on QD. 

image.png.49a05958a39c49d76cde9f08dfeb20e2.png

And in the BHL, it's as tight as the proverbial, with Welshbairn edging out Ziggy for the medal. JamesP_81 has been diddled again on QD and will have to make do with a play-off place. 

image.png.5121d18aece283aa3ff8b25503d8ee89.png

Now over to @SlipperyP ... I'm off to do some wholesome activities befitting a Cardinal. 

In the voice of Victor Meldrew

"I don't believe it".    Gutted, as sick as a parrot.

Going to have to overhaul the squad as this lot don't have the heart, desire or more importantly the bouncebackability.

Going to give the kids a chance next season,  you don't win anything with kids said some w****r from Sauchie once, we shall see.

Cmon the Tynie terrors.  We shall fight them in the penalty box, we will fight them at the corner flag, we will bring pride back to thls once great football club.

Buzzing for Monday already.

6 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Cmon the Tynie terrors.  We shall fight them in the penalty box, we will fight them at the corner flag, we will bring pride back to thls once great football club.

And if that doesn't work I'll just jump ship and change my name again :whistle

3 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:
49 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:
sorry f**k knows what happen.

Phone won't let me pm and all messages are gone! I blame Div

I'll deleted all messages, I'm now like Forfars front line, f**k all in the box.