The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Right, another couple of scores...

DublinMagyar and GermanJag are the rarest of things, Partick Thistle-supporting, out of town, glory hunters. The shame. Also one of them lives in Ireland but seems to think he's Hungarian. They're a confused lot. No wonder they only scored five each. 

Peasy23 managed a five of his own. Would his team have to settle for a half or could they win it? Up steps Captain Christophe, hyped up for a Dotting War, and leading his team by example with a vital six. 

Crusaders fight back. 

Ross. shows his willingness to fight for the dotting cause by adding a pointless "." after his username. Ziggy has spent all week wondering if Queen's Park will have a stadium to play in, but managed to steel himself to send a score over. Five each. 

BigBo10 doesn't even remember which team he supports, so it's no wonder that his general knowledge seems to be lacking. Three. We now come to a crucial stage of the match. Will the Lions reopen a two game lead? Or are the Crusaders all square? It's the latter. blackislekillie might not know how to send a PM but, by God, he knows how to quiz. Game-clinching six. 

Christophe's mob nick it by a point. For the second game in a row. 

So, after that, the tie has taken a seismic shift. LINCOLN'S LIONS 2.5 CHRISTOPHE'S CRUSADERS 2.5.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

25 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

DublinMagyar, GermanJag, Ross. and Ziggy could you up your fucking game please?! 2.5 each with this shower is nothing short about of humiliating!
emoji881.pngemoji881.pngemoji881.png

I knew Ross. would let us down.

Just now, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Just waiting Friday scores from @Dyl @Helpma @alang1993 @The Captain and @Adam101

Oh, and have you finished your sabbatical yet @welshbairn ?

I'll start again next week probably. Time for a giant single league thing imo.

19 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I refuse to do Friday's quiz until some c**t posts the link. 

My fault. Updated last night's post to include the link.  I can't do anything right these days - suspect early onset prehensile domestos.

10 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Right first couple of results in from the Dotting Invincibles Cup of Kings... 

It was a powerhouse performance from Helpma (nine) and MSU (eight). Surely Lincoln Hearts won't risk splitting up this deadly duo for the next set of doubles?

JamesP_81 will be disappointed with his four, while Audaces Fortuna Juvat finds himself facing the heartache of being on the losing side despite posting a more than respectable seven.

First game to Lincoln's Lions. 

Mon the Hertz (and I never thought I would say that!)

Meanwhile, apparently a Frifay league quiz has been posteeda nnd i can barel focus on  te screen. Wish me luch (even had to walk alll the wat wa to electra to get a taxi home the night!)

#1 OK, for the novel Ive acually read two of them and seen the film for the other two. And I'm still none the wiser.  So wtf can I do here?  Oh yes, random guess time....
#2Damned if I know
#3 Oh wtf? Really? who knows shit like that?
#4 rUFecckin kiddin me????
#5 Easy.  Might not be right, but it seemed easy
#6 nae sweat
#7 you know that 99.99995% of  real chemists have never seen francium, right?
#8 How the f**k would I know, I didnt watch it. Derivative shite (probably}
#9  I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply I gave for #4
10) eh, but seriously.

R.

U.

Fcking.

Kiddin me?????

Population of Peru???? well, 1 less after Paddington fucked off.

4/10.  Id love to telll yo waht I got right, but I accidentall clicked on "tr again" rather than "tell e how I fucked up" .... and fucked if I go throguh that again..  Aint nobody got time for that!

Warning:  Drink may have been consumed before compiling this post.

Edit:  Turns out ot was 2, 5, 6 AND  

I GOT RIGHT.  i SEEM TO HAVE ENGAGED APS LOCK . WAIT A MO

OK, so ..... yeah, mon the chonnenbergs and hello 2nd sccessive relegation.  When is this dam papa murphys pizza getting delivered anyway?

Edited by Helpma
Wot, like you're so perfect????

I have an alcoholpermit, I'll have you know #lawabiding_drunkard :) 

And for the socially aware amongst you, I am happy to report that Papa Murphys pizza has arrived.  Smoked Turkey and Pineapple, which is as close as we can get to a proper Hawaian without going to the pork shop.

Edited by Helpma

Can we get Helpma on the transfer list please? Pineapple on a pizza is not how a lion, drunk or not, behaves.
Pineapple and ham on a pizza has been the way since before I was born. Ye can stick yer olives where the sun don't shine @ #civilwar!!!!

Pineapple and ham on a pizza has been the way since before I was born. Ye can stick yer olives where the sun don't shine @ #civilwar!!!!

Olives? Right, whoever is our sporting direct or whatever get this boy out the our club. He’s a bad egg and probably enjoys that on pizza as well.

DublinMagyar, GermanJag, Ross. and Ziggy could you up your fucking game please?! 2.5 each with this shower is nothing short about of humiliating!
[emoji881][emoji881][emoji881]
This kind of motivational language is what leads to transfer requests