The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I should probably have asked before setting up a competition, but how do I actually create a quiz online? I've seen others use the qzzr site so assumed I'd just be able to use that. However, it seems like you have to pay so, frankly, f**k that. 
Can anyone recommend an easy to use site?
I used quizyourfriends.com when I set the cup. Works quite well.

Here's the roll call for those remaining...

As usual I've got a busy week Cardinaling it up, but I'll try and get the league tables done tomorrow morning before conducting my Shabbat services. 

Finally caught up. Monday was a 5, Tuesday and Wednesday a pair of sixes. A flukey guess filled 7 was the highlight on Thursday. A guess filled 4 ended the week. They were the worst questions I've seen in ages. Thought I was on for a zero for quite a while.

Edited since a pair of sizes means nothing but a pair of sixes is an actual score.

So that's yer league tables oot. Don't have much time for rambling narratives ... but DublinMagyar scoops only his second gold, narrowing out Cowden0 on QD. Ross and Tynieross are down, with Helpma in the play-offs.

image.png.624c1ffef1cb5960bc36a1dc68ad212c.png

pleslie99 is your SWL champion for the week, and its promoted alongside CaspianChris. GermanJag is in the play-offs. 

At the other end, AFJ is demoted again due to laziness / intransigence. JamesP_81 is down .. and gkneil is in the play-offs. 

image.png.2bed20e7acd3f39d1be760db14447fe2.png

And well done to Salvo, whose last minute hurrah beat Dyl's last minute hurrah, who in turn knocked BWV off the top of his perch into the 3rd perch from the top, and the play-offs. 

image.png.f2cb4d6f61936ee8a37f882629e9229d.png

So to the play-offs. Are you free @SlipperyP?

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

So that's yer league tables oot. Don't have much time for rambling narratives ... but DublinMagyar scoops only his second gold, narrowing out Cowden0 on QD. Ross and Tynieross are down, with Helpma in the play-offs.

These wee leagues are stifling my youth development - how can I blood my youngsters when every week is a battle for survival?

pleslie99 is your SWL champion for the week, and its promoted alongside CaspianChris. GermanJag is in the play-offs. 
At the other end, AFJ is demoted again due to laziness / intransigence. JamesP_81 is down .. and gkneil is in the play-offs. 
image.png.2bed20e7acd3f39d1be760db14447fe2.png
And well done to Salvo, whose last minute hurrah beat Dyl's last minute hurrah, who in turn knocked BWV off the top of his perch into the 3rd perch from the top, and the play-offs. 
image.png.f2cb4d6f61936ee8a37f882629e9229d.png
So to the play-offs. Are you free [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention]?
I'd like to thank Wednesday and Japanese islands. Couldn't have done it without you.[emoji6]

Thanks once again to @Cardinal Richelieu running this League must bring back memories of the Thirty Year War.

Fitba has just ko'd off, therefore great time to get the playoffs swinging into action.

Generals

@Helpma v @German Jag

Genitals

@gkneil v @Bully Wee Villa

This weekend question...How long in days, did the Thirty Year War last.

Answers by PM only, last entry must be submitted no later that 06:00 Thai Time Monday morning (donchow).

Good Luck!!

The boys are on the ball this weekend....

Generals

@Helpma OK, assuming some degree of historical inaccuracy, factoring in leap years and not forgetting holidays, sickies and in service days, I have calculated that the Thirty Years War lasted for 10717.8 days.  Call it 10718 days for friends. v @German Jag A stab at 11.000.

Genitals

@gkneil 9,000 days is my guess v @Bully Wee Villa 15,592.

This weekend question...How long in days, did the Thirty Year War last.

Correct asnwer is 10921 (Actually just a day out 30 year without the leap  years)

Congratulations to @German Jag & @gkneil