The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

He spiked my lemonade with copious amounts of Drambuie.
Too put it in context we had just watched the Beattie semi final pen.
Yeeeesssssss.

He didn’t fall over and spew that day?! What a semi...

Erm naw, I also rocked into work 4 hours late.  What a great day.

Sorry that should have read “who didn’t...” not “he didn’t”. If they didn’t expect that more fool them imo

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

Erm naw, I also rocked into work 4 hours late.  What a great day.

In fairness nobody noticed. Like the time he nipped out for a haircut during his shift and nobody noticed that either. Charmed life.

Congratulations to pleslie99, who can add a SUPERLEAGUE title to whatever other achievements he has made in his life (if any). 

And it's exciting stuff in the race for the silver medal, with Cowden0 and Tynieness tied on QD. Anyone fancy posting a tie-breaker question? Make it on something medical - since Tynieness doesn't know the meaning of a hard day's work, he'll likely crash and burn. 

Oh, and we also need a play-off between Welshbairn and Edmund for the last Premiershit place. 

Over to you @SlipperyP

superleague.thumb.png.d7c11706081d9e4e36a381e391b21a6a.png

edit. Just realised I forgot to actually give pleslie99 his gold medal. It's in the post mate. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Congratulations to pleslie99, who can add a SUPERLEAGUE title to whatever other achievements he has made in his life (if any). 
And it's exciting stuff in the race for the silver medal, with Cowden0 and Tynieness tied on QD. Anyone fancy posting a tie-breaker question? Make it on something medical - since Tynieness doesn't know the meaning of a hard day's work, he'll likely crash and burn. 
Oh, and we also need a play-off between Welshbairn and Edmund for the last Premiershit place. 
Over to you [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention]
superleague.thumb.png.d7c11706081d9e4e36a381e391b21a6a.png
edit. Just realised I forgot to actually give pleslie99 his gold medal. It's in the post mate. 
My life is complete. This is my greatest ever achievement, only to be surpassed if I win the world cup, although with my last 16 score already in I reckon that's as far as I will go.

Right, SlipperyP is obviously waylaid, so I will post a question instead. 

According to Googlemaps, how many hours would it take to walk from the westernmost World Cup venue (Kaliningrad) to the easternmost (Yekaterinburg) ?

For 2nd place spot: @Tynieness and @cowden0

For a place in the Premiership: @welshbairn and @Eednud

Answers in by Monday evening please.