The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Bit of a rush here, so league tables will follow tomorrow. Play-offs are between [mention=68615]deej[/mention] vs [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] and [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] vs [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention]
According to the real time US debt clock, as of 12:44pm today, what is the total national debt of the USA? 
Answers in before I get the league tables up...

Answers in.

4 minutes ago, Helpma said:

Teachers pet :P

This has to be a record. All answers in only 20 minutes after I posted the question. Bunch of sooks. 

Unfortunately, you'll have to wait until late tonight or tomorrow for the results. In the meantime, cast your eyes on this: http://www.usdebtclock.org/#

Here's your tardy league tables. 

WILLIEA is on a rich vein of form and Alang1993 medals (shoot me now) for the first time in a while. Dyl and Cowden0 go down (hope the latter is okay), Deej is in the play-offs but you know this already. 

1-prem.png.052c28999296d3df13a00117509f4488.png

MSU springs back to the top shop along with Eednud (correct me if I'm wrong but I did I see you moaning about the surfeit of Aussie questions the other day?) ... Helpma is in the play-off but you know this already. At the nether end, NJ2 (what a fall from grace) and Welshbairn are down, and gkneil is in the play-offs, but I suspect you already know this. 

2-steal.png.de20e5b145a9f64dd67a8aef5dcaeb9f.png

And at the grass-roots league, The Captain has scooped his 2nd bronze medal, and German Jag - another of the New Year recruits, is promoted also. Jacksgranda is in the play-offs, but I suspect you already know this. 

3-beazer.png.cae61d5a7faf197b295978d996e0f16b.png

Play off results to follow once I've been for a shite. 

And here are your play-off results. I asked what the USA's national debt was, according to some website that could be wildly inaccurate. I also specified a specific date and time of this debt, then forgot to actually note it, so you're getting a rough approximation. If you don't like it, I suggest you start your own splinter quiz thread.

I'm going with $20,612,732,500 .. that's 20 trillion dollars plus change. (the UK is only $2.4 trillion apparently). The mind boggles. 

main-qimg-3b1e0bf3ae83e0b2221d50d2da0b39

And here are the scores on the doors. Bonus point next season to anyone who can tell me what Rosemary Ford is up to these days, and whether she's still fit. 

Here are the answers verbatim:

• Helpma: US National debt $1,789,465,123,456 and 49 cents.  The forty nine cents are owed to the local face painter on Pennsylvania Avenue.  True dat.
  • Deej: I'm not sure the total, but I bet it's even more than Rangers (RIP). Something stupid like $18,999,888,777,666.55

• Jacksgranda: $330,000,000,000,000

• gkneil: 30 trillion for the quiz play-off

Helpma and Deej went wild in the aisles, but helpma went slightly less wild so he's promoted at Deej's expense. Jacksgranda's 330 quadrillion dollars was a bit wild, so gkneil keeps his SWL spot. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

16 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And here are your play-off results. I asked what the USA's national debt was, according to some website that could be wildly inaccurate. I also specified a specific date and time of this debt, then forgot to actually note it, so you're getting a rough approximation. If you don't like it, I suggest you start your own splinter quiz thread.

I'm going with $20,612,732,500 .. that's 20 trillion dollars plus change. (the UK is only $2.4 trillion apparently). The mind boggles. 

main-qimg-3b1e0bf3ae83e0b2221d50d2da0b39

And here are the scores on the doors. Bonus point next season to anyone who can tell me what Rosemary Ford is up to these days, and whether she's still fit. 

Here are the answers verbatim:

• Helpma: US National debt $1,789,465,123,456 and 49 cents.  The forty nine cents are owed to the local face painter on Pennsylvania Avenue.  True dat.
  • Deej: I'm not sure the total, but I bet it's even more than Rangers (RIP). Something stupid like $18,999,888,777,666.55

• Jacksgranda: $330,000,000,000,000

• gkneil: 30 trillion for the quiz play-off

Helpma and Deej went wild in the aisles, but helpma went slightly less wild so he's promoted at Deej's expense. Jacksgranda's 330 quadrillion dollars was a bit wild, so gkneil keeps his SWL spot. 

Think you got it wrong with Helpma (1.7 Trillion) and Deej (18.9 Trillion). Unless I've gone dyscalculic, which is a real possibility, Deej wins.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Think you got it wrong with Helpma (1.7 Trillion) and Deej (18.9 Trillion). Unless I've gone dyscalculic, which is a real possibility, Deej wins.

f**k. You're right. It's Deej's fault for putting in a decimal point. Helpma is 1.789 quadrillion and Deej is 18.9 trillion. Cheers for teaching me the word Dyscalculic btw, every day is a school day!

MSU springs back to the top shop along with Eednud (correct me if I'm wrong but I did I see you moaning about the surfeit of Aussie questions the other day?) ... Helpma is in the play-off but you know this already. At the nether end, NJ2 (what a fall from grace) and Welshbairn are down, and gkneil is in the play-offs, but I suspect you already know this. 
2-steal.png.de20e5b145a9f64dd67a8aef5dcaeb9f.png

An exciting eight. Colour and Aussie sport let me down.
Edit: and apologies for the tardiness cardigan. (That’s not a typo)

My Friday score was posted but ignored. Not very honest nor noble for a man of the cloth...

13 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Every c**t loves a fucking SUPERLEAGUE. 

Aye, but nae c**t loves a clype, eh @welshbairn ? :thumbsdown

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Here we go again on the way out Wacky Races.

A confidence-boosting 8 out of 10 for Monday.  I don't think The Ashes counts as an Aussie sports question so it was OK to get that one right.  Still got the other two Antipodean questions wrong, the painting and the UFC questions.