The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Could we not have had everyone involved in this round? The Scots could have a few three-man teams, divide their total score by three and multiply it by two to give a score out of ten, same as the Mundiceterans. What could be simpler?

That's the trouble with the Cardinal. He can never be bothered to make an effort with this thread.

For shame.

Alang, G_man and someone else got dropped a couple of weeks ago.. it's only fair (and easier for me). 

No results to report yet but one team has already managed to bang in an impressive 18. 

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Alang, G_man and someone else got dropped a couple of weeks ago.. it's only fair (and easier for me). 

No results to report yet but one team has already managed to bang in an impressive 18. 

Well, it wasn't mine...

7 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Could we not have had everyone involved in this round? The Scots could have a few three-man teams, divide their total score by three and multiply it by two to give a score out of ten, same as the Mundiceterans. What could be simpler?

That's the trouble with the Cardinal. He can never be bothered to make an effort with this thread.

For shame.

Like anyone who has been given power for too long the Cardinal has become a monster. This has nothing to do with him arbitrarily changing the deadline for league scores being posted from lunchtime Sunday to 5pm Saturday the other week. Absolutely not. But where are the the league scores this week? Eh?

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Like anyone who has been given power for too long the Cardinal has become a monster. This has nothing to do with him arbitrarily changing the deadline for league scores being posted from lunchtime Sunday to 5pm Saturday the other week. Absolutely not. But where are the the league scores this week? Eh?

The league tables are coming right now because I was missing Deej's scores that could have proved instrumental (as it turned out, they were shite and they didn't). The timings were moved to facilitate the play-offs. And the idea that I've become a power hungry megalomaniac is an affront to the game. Therefore, I've decided to punish all dissenters with a yellow card. Further dissension may possibly result with a trip to the gulags. 

Here's your leagues. MSU pips it from WRK on QD. Eednud narrowly avoided a yellow card but can't avoid relegation with BIK. Alang1993 is in the play-off

1-prem.png.d62ae432d7e74ba9a2f8186337708274.png

Scotfree didn't take kindly to being relegated and has rocketed straight back at the first time of asking, along with Helpma. And lo-and-behold, that dribbling simpleton Welshbairn has proven that even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day. At the other end, Supermik's down, and it's incredibly close between 3 teams, but in the end, LiviLion stays up on QD, Ross is in the play-offs again and down goes Dyl. 

2-steal.png.e46fcddeac736b5ac221ff98a0e6ae32.png

And in the BHL, pleslie pops straight back up, SlipperyP has a fine late run to take 2nd, and madwullie is in the play-offs. 

3-beazer.png.0a72dda4d243f77986b49df97149a9b0.png

So it's the play-.... @alang1993 vs @welshbairn  and @Ross. vs @madwullie ... due to disability laws in this country, I have to set a question that even a shambling moron like Welshbairn can have a stab at... so the question is... The Burgh of Stranraer is celebrating which anniversary this year?

Answers on a PM to me by Monday at 1152 (BST). 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Hope you're all saying nice things about me. Amazingly, that's all the play-off results in, so here are the results in a timely manner...

I asked which anniversary the Burgh of Stranraer is celebrating this year.. the answer is 400...

Alang1993 vs Welshbairn ... both teams went for 400. Sigh. Another tie-break beckons...

Ross. vs madwullie ... Ross went for a nice round 262 and madwullie 600... so Ross. stays up. Unlucky wullie. 

I have an exciting opportunity for either @Tynieness or @Bully Wee Villa to have their yellow card rescinded... all they have to do is post a tie-break question for Alang1993 and Welshbairn....

3 hours ago, blackislekillie said:

Relegated. Pumped by A*r. Its pishing with rain. Working all weekend. FML. emoji20.png

It will get better mate - I have to go to Parkhead next week and witness an absolute roasting. I also have to get home afterwards.