The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@Cardinal Richelieu - I'm not doing your cup quiz, sorry. 

1. I'm thick
  2. Giving my email address will get you closer to my real identity.
  3. I don't have time
  4. 51 is my unlucky number.
  5. I'm thick.

EtA - 19/51 - Hoping to get a 10 pointer on my last answer😍

Re: point 2. You're forgetting that two weeks we spent in your house in Thailand before lockdown!!! I'm afraid your answer to #51 doesn't merit 10 bonus points, but only cos you spelled Buddha wrong :)  ... while you're there, 9 out of 10 for the Daily Quiz indeed. 

Oh, and in case anyone missed my original post, here's a link to the Barse quiz! ...

10 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The only question that nobody has answered correctly is the missing link! You'll kick yourselves! 

I think you’re giving folk on here far too much credit. The only thing I was thinking after finding out what the answer was, was “f*ck me, I was never f*ck*ng getting that!”.

39 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I think you’re giving folk on here far too much credit. The only thing I was thinking after finding out what the answer was, was “f*ck me, I was never f*ck*ng getting that!”.

Spoiler

I still don’t get it :( 

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

37 in the bares but if the @Cardinal Richelieuis feeling generous I made a couple of typos. 

I am being very generous with typos. The pay-off being that I get to reveal how bad everyone's spelling is. 

Sadly, I can't really reveal them all without revealing the correct answers, but rest assured, payback is coming.