The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

17 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Tough day on the course, wind blowing hard. 6 for me.

Not to worry, I think I've cracked them, at least 2 of their players had technical problems and had to use a work computer, for the link to work.😀 If their captain hadn't fannied about with his team selection, they would have had the link yesterday....them the breaks.

another 9 for the cup,

{i personally think its an easier quiz that our usual daily quiz, with that being said, i had a couple of lucky guesses at some of the new zealand related questions today}

Trick Shot Golf GIF - Trick Shot Golf Successful GIFs

Edited by Meldrew

6 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Certainly was, 3/10, every 50/50 wrong

I think we're looking for a no returner on our tie. Heads up ald yin. I could have easily scored 3 also. Team game, we win together.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Not to worry, I think I've cracked them, at least 2 of their players had technical problems and had to use a work computer, for the link to work.😀 If their captain hadn't fannied about with his team selection, they would have had the link yesterday....them the breaks.

Just quoting myself as I got a RED dot, from the Jaickie Scots Captain, it's getting serious.😍